PHD

"Good morning!" Rachel walks into Monica and Chandlers, she takes a seat around the coffee table.

"Your in a good mood- ohhh... you had sex!" Monica catches on to Rachel's good mood and the glow that surrounds her.

"I did not have sex..." Rachel denies.

"Oh honey please, you so had sex. So, who is this guy, do we know him?"

"Alright fine I had sex, but you guys don't know him." In the middle of Rachel's sentence Joey walks in.

"Rach..." the all turn their heads around to Joey, who's of course in the fridge. "Keep it down next time."

Rachel's face has turned bright red. Does he know who? Oh fuck, I screamed Ross' name a lot last night. I could just say it was someone else... who am I kidding? Nobody in their right minds would fall for that.

"Uh Hmm..." she clears her throat clearly not knowing what to say. "Sorry... I didn't know I was so loud."

"Not just you, mystery man was loud too." Joey takes a seat next to Rachel and pats her leg. "You guys should've heard them, all night long they were moaning, scream-" Rachel swats his arm and he stops talking.

"Hey! We get it, I was loud and so was he. Now can we please stop talking about it, please." They all nod, just on cue Ross walks in.

"You look tired." Chandler comments.

"Thanks man." Ross takes a seat at the other side of Rachel, between her and Monica. "I uh had a date last night."

"I am proud of all of my friends today." Chandler jokes. "Who was it?"

"I'm not telling."

"Another mystery person, c'mon you guys are driving us crazy, first you then Rachel." Monica huffs and crosses her arms.

...

"I guess we made a lot of noise yesterday?" Ross walks in Rachel's apartment, she's sitting on the bar stool reading a magazine.

"Ahh yeah, I guess we did.... you want to make some more noise?" She closes over the page and gets up.

"Horny I'm guessing." She doesn't respond, instead she gets closer to the point where their bodies have no gap. Her hands rub over his chest and her mouth goes to his ear, she nibbles a few times and sucks the lobe.

"P...H...D" she whispers.

"PhD? Really Rachel?" She pulls her head away and stares at him, her eyebrows raise and he finally understands what she really meant. "Oh yeah?"

"Mhmm... Joey isn't home."

"Well I should hope not, will all this phd talk." He jokes making her laugh a little. Her arms go around his neck and she pulls his face down for a slow and tender kiss. "Mmm" she moans as their mouths open and close.

He always was a good kisser, Rachel loved that about him. It was always something she would brag about to people. Phoebe would always joke that she would have to give it a try one day, obviously receiving a death glare from Rachel. Even when it came to jokes, both Ross and Rachel were very territorial over each other. In a way they still are, and always have been, even when one of them was in a relationship.

Ross' hands go to her ass and he squeezes it a bit, then then travel below her ass where he grips onto to lift her up. With Rachel's body securely attached to his, lips still together, he walks into her room... leaving the door open. Instead of putting her on the bed, he puts her on her dresser at the wall opposite side of the living room. He unbuttons her jeans and pulls them and her thong off, his hands go under her thighs, gripping onto them. He spreads her legs a little more as his head goes straight to her entrance. His tongue teases the outside, rubbing over right where she needs him.

"Please.." he hears a quite beg from her. He begins to suck on her clit, then he would move his tongue up and down occasionally. "Yess.... fuck yeah!" He introduces two fingers and he starts slowly pumping them in and out of her. After a minute he finds her g-spot from twisting, her hips buck almost every time he hits it. He brings his mouth back up to hers and they lock lips, he uses his thumb to rub on her clit as he keeps thrusting his fingers in and out of her. She orgasms 3 times before Ross finally stops re-entering her. Still sitting on the dresser she loosens his trousers and they fall to his ankles. He's already hard, her hand takes his length, as she pushes and pulls Ross kisses her neck, sucking on every spot he can.

"Uhh Rach..." he moves her hand away and he enters her wet womanhood.

"Oh goddd... harder!" And he does, his pace picks up massively, pushing her body up against the wall. Her legs tangled around him, her hands gripped his hair as she began kissing him. They keep going at it for another 10 minutes, but quickly stop when the front door opens. "Shhh."

"Rachel c'mon we have sailing lessons!" Joey whines.

Ross teasingly keeps thrusting in her, slowly as he stares into her eyes, Rachel's pleasurable facial expressions encouraging him to keep going.

"Uh um just a minute Joey, I need to get changed." She pushes Ross away and she gets off the dresser, she tip goes over to the room door, quickly closes and locks it. When turning back around she notices Ross jacking off. "What are you doing?"

"You have to go...?"

She pushes him down on the bed and she gets on top of him. "I'm finishing what we started... then I'm going."

...

"Finally! You've been getting changed for like 20 minutes, let's go." Joey opens the door and walks out, Rachel begins following him. When the coast is clear Ross gets out the room, he makes his way to the door... unfortunately it's locked. Both Joey and Rachel have their keys...

Oh no how am I going to get out of this one.