Alone Time

*Warning*
There's a few new words in this chapter that I don't usually use... don't worry they aren't cruel.😉
So if you aren't comfortable reading then please do stop, you won't be missing much. Also if you aren't of age to read, then I wouldn't either. Even though I've been reading smuts since I was young🤣 enjoy x

2 months later...

The past few months have been really draining for the pair. They normally would wake up, go to work, spend some time with their friends... have sex, then go to bed. But for 10 weeks they've barely done any of that, everything is still pretty new to them too. Elaïa is growing rapidly and they don't want to miss anything, yet they are missing each other. Sure they're together everyday, but they haven't been intimate since the night of their daughters birth. They've barely had time to touch each other, which they are very sad about. So tonight Monica and Chandler offered to watch Elaïa for practice, since they're trying to get pregnant. While Ross and Rachel get a night to themselves. They aren't going out for dinner, or getting dressed all fancy. They're going to have a nice dinner at home, together and they have a very long evening ahead which they are desperate for. Rachel's been extra... turned on lately, she's not sure if it's hormones, abstinence or the fact that Ross is so irresistible to her. Ross has felt the same, but he's had other ways to please himself, when he has the time. But nothing compares to Rachel, so it'll be really exciting for him too.

Currently Rachel is sitting on Monica's couch beside Ross, who is holding Elaïa.

"Vin Diesel was so hot in that car movie!" Phoebe argues back with Joey.

"He's bald! There's no way he's hotter or a better actor than me..." Joey sits back smugly at the kitchen table.

"Paul Walker is even hotter..." Rachel chimes in from across the room.

"Oh you think?" Ross turns to her.

"Oh I do, and don't act all innocent..."

"I don't know what your talking about..." he looks in chandlers direction, with a 'she's going to kill me' face.

"So you weren't checking out Michelle Rodiguez? Or... or, or that Jordana chick..." she raises her eyebrows to him, but he won't look at her. He's focused his attention to Elaïa.

"Brewster..." he whispers.

"What?"

"Her name is Jordana Brewster..."

"Dunnnn...dun, duuunnn ... dun!" Phoebe begins, making everyone glare at her.

"You certainly do your research, don't ya?"

"No Rach, plus you knew they two guys names."

"Oh shut up will you..." Monica shouts, getting up and taking Elaïa from Ross.

"Wait!" Rachel jumps up from the couch, taking Elaïa back. "Mommy wants a cuddle first, oh yes she does... I love you, I really do."

"Seriously Ross when is she going to stop the baby talk?" Joey whines, acting like a baby himself.

"I think it's endearing. I lovey- dovey love you..." Ross gets up and gives his daughter a kiss on the head, before she's passed back to Monica. "Let's go babe..." Ross takes Rachel's hand and leads her to the door, but she pulls back slightly, looking at Elaïa. "Rachel?"

"My baby..." Rachel points with her free hand.

"She'll be fine, c'mon let's go..." he opens the door for her, waiting for her to exit but she keeps stoping to look back. "Rach!"