Six!!

Catherine of Aragon: Izuku (Genderbend)

Anne Boleyn: Mina

Jane Seymour: Tenya (Genderbend)

Anne of Cleves: Eijirou (Genderbend)

Katherine Howard: Katsuki (Genderbend)

Catherine Parr: Hitoshi (Genderbend)

"Okie Dokie folks this next Multiverse is called six it is a musical But we are not reacting to the musical we are reacting to 6 of you guys as these Queens whom of which were all married to King Henry the 8th takes place in modern-day time but the story that they are telling is from the mid-1600s to 1500's I think," Hatsume explains.

"I think everyone should know pretty well about this subject" Vlad King says to Eraser Head.

"I'm not so sure about my class Vlad, none of them actually pay attention in my class so I doubt it," Aizawa replies.

"OKAY, FOLKS LETS GET STARTED" Hatsume shouts while pressing the start button on her baby.

"Divorced" Izuku shows up.

"Hey, Hatsume is that me or my mom?" Izuku asks.

"That is you! This universe is a mix of genderbend and the six au." Hatsume explains to him.

"Beheaded" Mina shows up.

"WOAH, WOAH, WOAH, HOLD UP BEHEADED?" Mina yells shocked.

"I think it will explain it later babe." Kirishima assures her.

"Died" Tenya shows up.

"I really hope you didn't get your head chopped off" Uraraka mumbled.

"Divorced" Eijirou shows up.

 "Woah, babe! You have a german accent!" Mina bounced in her seat.

"Yeah, bro uber-cool" Denki said while giving him a thumbs up.

"Beheaded" Katsuki shows up.

"WHAT THE FUCK" Katsuki screeches.

"2 weeks detention Bakugou." Aizawa glares at him.

"WHY?!" Bakugou shouts back.

"Aizawa points at the two children next to him. (Eri and Kota)

"Survived" Hitoshi shows up.

"Nice," Hitoshi says while smirking at bakugou while bakugou popped a vein.

"And tonight..." Izuku on screen says while walking to the top of the stage.

"WE ARE"

Jirou was practically shaking with excitement

"LIVEEEEEE" All six of them sang in unison will lights flashing and going across the stage.

"Woah my vocal range is crazy..." Deku stared in awe, bakugou was impressed too but would never admit it.

"Listen up let me tell you a story!" Izuku sang while pointing at the audience.

"A story that you think you've heard before~" Mina sang after him.

"Okay but those outfits are SO adorbs." Hagakure said.

"We know you know our names, our fame, and our faces" Tenya sang after.

"But what about the glorious and the disgraces?" Eijirou sang.

LET'S GO TO THE MULTIVERSEजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें