Hamilton (Wait for it)

"This next au is going to be about an American politician from the late 1700s to the early 1800s," Hatsume explains.

"The 1800s? That would mean this takes place over 300 years ago!" Izuku exclaims shocked. 

"Correct! Bakugou will be taking the role of Aaron Burr, not sure if you guys learned about him. But, Aaron Burr Jr. was an American politician and lawyer. He served as the third vice president of the United States during President Thomas Jefferson's first term from 1801 to 1805. So he's a pretty important guy." 

"HAHA TAKE THAT DEKU!" Katsuki screeches across the theater to the greenette. 

"Another thing, this universe is a musical based on true events." Kaminari speaks up, "Wait so that means Blasty is going to sing?!" The 'Bakusquad' bursts into laughter.

"Yes Kaminari, Bakugou is going to sing." 

"WHAT THE FUC-" Hatsume presses the start-up button before he can finish. 

Wait for it...

Wait for it? The hell?

It shows Bakugou and Midoriya turning away from each other. Bakugou with a twinge of irritation. He walks a short while then pauses and looks up at the moon a small smile shows on his face.  

"Theodosia writes me a letter every day," He sings happily as an outline of a female Kirishima is shown caressing his face. 

The two boys flush a little pink in their seats while their classmates giggle. 

"I'm keeping the bed warm while her husband is away,"

"BAHAHAHA BAKUGOUS GETTING RIPPED TONIGHT RIP THAT PUSS-" Kaminari got smacked by Mitsuki. 

"He's on the British side in Georgia
He's trying to keep the colonies inline
But he can keep all of Georgia
" He speaks of her husband with an irritated look on his face.

"Damn so Kirishimas married... Fuccckkk," Bakugou runs his hand down his face. "Other me is a homewrecker." 

"Theodosia, she's mine..." He smiles at the thought of his lover. 

"Oh my goodness my brat smiled" Mitsuki gushed and snapped a photo. Behind her, you can see some of the girls trying to pull at Katsuki's face trying to make his face 'smile'. 

"Love doesn't discriminate
Between the sinners and the saints
It takes and it takes and it takes
And we keep loving anyway,
" Memories of Theodosia and him with her children flash through the screen. "We laugh and we cry and we break
And we make our mistakes
And if there's a reason I'm by her side
When so many have tried.."

And Kirishima has kids what the fuck other me? 

"Then I'm willing to wait for it. I'm willing to wait for it..." He pauses before taking another step. 

"My grandfather was a fire and brimstone preacher." A silhouette of his 'grandfather' shows as he walks past him

(Preacher, Preacher, Preacher)

"But there are things that the
Homilies and hymns won't teach ya" Outlines of Kirishima and the grandfather follow him. 
(Teach ya, Teach ya, Teach ya)

"Why are they following him?" Izuku asks. 

"Well, it looks like it's supposed to resemble that these thoughts follow him around along with different emotions haunting him, kind of mocking him." Momo tries to explain.