!Encanto!

(A/N)I changed the character to match the personalities the best I could. In the art I made I did draw the male characters wearing skirts ONLY because I thought I fit them in the clip I was drawing. I just want to make it clear that they are not gender-bent. I did not give them Columbian features either because as MHA are POC themselves it didn't feel right to me. 

Grandkids:

Mirabel - Izuku

Isabella- Katsuki

Luisa- Eijirou

Dolores- Kyoka

Camilo- Denki

Antonio- Katsuma (Heroes rising)

Parents:

Julieta - Inko

Pepa- Mitsuki

Bruno- Aizawa

Felix- Masaru

Agustin- Hisashi (NOT ALL-FOR-ONE)

Grandparents:

Abuela- Recovery Girl

Abuelo- Gran Torino (young)

Hatsume gathers everyone to watch some more. The machine whirrs as she presses the start button. The audience chatters as they gather in their assigned seats, Bakugou's being snarky, Mina's chatting with Hagakure while the latter giggles. Typical stuff. Hatsume claps her hands in the pattern that all teachers use and it successfully gets everyone's attention.

"All righty folks, this universe gives me a summary, or idea of what is going on." She holds the sheet of paper closer to her face as she reads it off. "So, this is a story of a family called the 'Madrigals' each Madrigal has a power or 'gift' as they call it. All family members but Izuku and his uncles who married into the family. The home they live in has a mind of its own and can move on its own bla bla bla. The clip is going to be a song introducing us to the family and if my machine is nice to me we can visit this universe again to see the rest of the story!" Excited chatter fills the theatre as the lights dim.

(STARTING)

"Morning Abuelo!" Izuku slides down the stairs by a portrait of a young Gran Torino. The stairs flatten as he surfs down.

"Wait so Gran Torino is my grandfather?" Izuku turns Mei confused. He's sweating thinking of the old man.

"Yes! He and Recovery girl were married but he passed away. They had 3 children Mitsuki, Inko, and Yagi." The three mentioned stared at each other.

"FUCK YEAH!" Mitsuki cheers while Katsuki beside her looks embarrassed.

Three kids are shown running towards the house Kota, Eri, and Mahoro in the middle holding a mug of coffee. The camera switches to Izuku walking through the hallway as windows open by themselves behind him.

A plate rack tilts as the plates roll to Izuku for him to catch.

Gasps run through the auditorium. "Woah.. the house can do that?" Eri asks Aizawa next to her.

"I want a house like that Auntie!" Kota shakes Mandalay's arm.

"Okay okay calm down honey." She chuckles and pats his head.

"Hey! Where my gift at!" Mahoro shouts with her cup of coffee in her hand.

"My cousin's ceremony is tonight!" Izukus tells him while he sets the table.