6

"You got this

"You got this." Spencer said in attempts to calm Olivias nerves. Their hands were linked together as Obsidian proudly strutted in front, wanting to make a cool entrance. She had chosen her outfit beforehand and took forever with Coops constant annoying nagging about girls.

She had gone with a deep cut black tank top and a tight plaid black skirt along with it. She paired it all with a black leather jacket and some jewelry. Under her clothes she wore a black bikini because it was a pool party.

The entire walk to his house had basically been Obsidian distracting herself from the bitter feeling she felt from watching her brother comfort the girl she thought was pretty.

"This is what I'm talking about!" Obsidian yelled, lifting her arms to motion at the huge pool and house. She thought the Jordan's home was big but this was just full on massive.

"Hell yeah! Oh you see that girl right there!! Looking scrumptious, ladies." Coop flirted to the barbie like girls. They awkwardly laughed before quickly swimming to the other side of the pool. Coop made a dramatic groan before nearly falling into the pool.

"Dumbass." Obsidian muttered under her breath before glancing back at Olivia. She was already staring at her and when she locked eyes Olivia awkwardly looked away.

"Any advice? Rules or whatever?" Spencer obediently asked from behind her. Obsidian had basically no intention on following any sort of rule tonight. She was planning on getting completely wasted which was what she absolutely loved to do.

"Stay away from the dare chips." Olivia warned. Coop and Obsidian caught eyes before smirking mischievously. They were definitely gonna do those.

"Hey Coop, Ima get drinks. Come with?" Spence asked while he stepped away from the group. Coop nodded eagerly as he eyed one of the girls at the alcohol station.

Obsidian was quick to turn and face Olivia who was nervously glancing at her. She quickly smiled when realizing she had turned to face her. But before either girl could even speak, a soft voice spoke from behind them. They turned and was met with a really pretty girl, dressed in a slip on dress.

Obsidian thought she looked to be out of a model photo shoot. She passed Olivia a drink before turning to face the unfamiliar face.

"I'm Leila. And you are?" Leila asked as she smiled warmly.

"Obsidian. Obsidian James." She responded as she gestured at her brother from across the pool. Leila quickly nodded excitedly.

"I've heard many things about you! Olivia has told me all about-" Leila began before Olivia cut her off.

"Leila." Olivia warned lowly. Leila quickly closed her mouth before glancing back to Obsidian. She gave them both a questioning glance before looking at their drinks. Leila sensed the awkward tension and quickly ran away which left Olivia to nearly die from her anxiety.

"Virgin lemonade?" Obsidian acknowledged. Olivia furrowed her eyes in confusion which Obsidian quickly saw and gestured to her drink. She quickly gave an 'oh', and nodded.

"Yeah, it's my favorite." Olivia spoke shyly. Obsidian laughed at the slight blush that was barely visible on her face before a cup of tequila lemonade mix was pushed in her side. Coop pushed the cup in her hand before dramatically bowing down as if she were a servant.

Laughing at her stupidity, Obsidian sipped on the drink as she let the burn hit her throat. Olivia found her being able to drink whatever sort of heavy alcohol she was given actually kind of hot. She nearly got lost in the sight as a small drip of liquid spilt down her chin and dribbled down her neck.

"Stay away from the dare chips." Olivia muttered to Spencer as the group watched as a huge game is played. A bunch of drunk boys and girls sat around at a table while playing some sort of game which was considered 'lethal' in Olivia's eyes.

Asher, who had basically been eying Obsidian all night long, decided he wanted trouble.

"Spencer. Obsidiannn." Asher slurred loudly. "You both you guys gotta play."

Spencer and Obsidian quickly glanced at one another, one giving a happy smile and the other giving a nervous glance.

"Nah. We tryna keep our clothes on." Spencer rejected which caused the people around us to laugh.

"Just use money. I saw that wad of cash, or was that just for emergencies?" Asher responded. The crowd then gave a 'ooo' noise to which Spencer and Obsidian gave in to.

"Deal us in." Spencer commented.

"We will show you how it's done in Crenshaw, boy." Obsidian threatened.

The crowd clapped as Asher beat Spencer. Obsidian laughed as he gave her a sly expression. Spencer quickly accepted his defeat though he had beaten him twice in the previous games.

"I get to give you a dare, James." Asher said, clearly pleased. He quickly glanced behind Obsidian before catching her eyes once more.

"I dare you to go skinny dipping in the jacuzzi." He spoke as Spencer smiled eagerly. "With Olivia Baker."

Obsidians smile quickly turned into a frown as she glanced back to which she found Spencer giving Olivia a smirk. Getting up, Spencer grabbed Olivias hand. Olivia giggled as she squeezed his hand back. Obsidians heart clenched in absolute fury and jealously. Her brother was going to go skinny dipping with the girl she liked.

Once again, the Spencer James, was stealing her thunder. It was normal for her. Yet this time it hurt worse.

Both left the room while Obsidian tapped out. She was done playing this stupid game. She quickly rushed to the drinks, nearly stumbling along the way. She wasn't drunk but tipsy. However one thing about Obsidian is when she was let down or hurt she decides to do one thing.

Get what she called, 'white girl wasted'. Though she wasn't white, she thought the term suited well.

She eagerly undid the cap to the tequila bottle with her mouth. She spit out the cap, laughing slightly as she nearly hit someone with it.

She quickly drank, as the cool liquid burned down her throat. She drank again, again, and again. Now the tequila didn't even hurt her throat. The room started to spin as she stumbled to the music. She turned up the notch a few levels as she began to let go.

She twirled around in her spot and ran her hands through her hair. While people around her did the same.

At that moment she was happy. For the first time in a while, she was content. She didn't care about Shawn and his asshole buddies. Or her job that could easily get her in jail. Or even how Olivia was probably nude in a tub with her twin brother, giving each other sloppy make out sessions. Obsidian was practically in the stars. She had finally let go.

And unfortunately, Obsidian had an addictive mentality. Once she started something, she would always do it again. And as if God was never on her side, she had done what everyone had feared her to do.

Obsidian had finally fallen off the tracks.