chapter four- texting +irl

Roxannes pov:
I woke up to my phone ringing. I rolled my eyes when i saw it was a spam call. " Well i'm already awake mine as well check my phone" I said to myself

Hank: hey can you come over? i want to test something with your ability's.

Roxanne: sure, whats the address

Hank: *insert address of mansion*
read

2 hours later

Roxannes pov:
I pull up to the mansion in awe. Its so cool! I was walking inside when I bumped into a kid with blonde hair.

"Shit I'm sorry" I said. He looked at me for a second confused. "Are you even a mutant?" he said in suspicion. " Wheres Hank McCoy?" I said ignoring him.

A different kid said "I can take you to him, i'm Peter by the way" I nodded and he put his hand on my neck. before i could ask why I was next to Hank " Uh thanks i think" i said " no problem" he said smiling before running off.

Hank was next to two other people and I noticed and said " Oh shit sorry is this a bad time?" "No Its fine sorry I was expecting you like two hours ago" he said. I rolled my eyes and said " You never said a time to be fair." One of the guys , a redhead with curly hair who sounded just like Sean asked" Should we come back later" "yeah if thats okay" Hank responded. The redhead nodded and left. The other man , who was in a wheelchair had a finger on his temple. He gasped and looked at me. "Is something wrong?" I asked. "Stryker" he mumbled before leaving.

Hank looked at me very confused and I looked at him very confused. "What the fuck was that" I said
He laughed and said " Oh that was Sean and Charles". Before changing the subject completely.
Maybe it was just a coincidence I thought to my self. Stryker said Sean died.

One hour later

We were freezing random objects when a group if five walked in. They were a girl with blonde hair, The man named Charles, Peter from earlier, The boy with blonde hair that i walked in to and a girl with red hair.

I raise an eyebrow and look at Hank. Then the blonde girl said " Why is this room covered in ice?" Me and Hank bursted out laughing, I wiped my eye and said " Are you seeing things?" She looked at me, walked up to me inches apart and then walked back

My eyes were wide and I mumbled " Fuck I love women. " She chuckled and said that was not the reply I was expecting. I bit my cheek embarrassed that I said it that loud then said " Im going home. Ill text you later." "Wait are you guys dating?" Peter asked I laughed and said " no" simply before walking out.

———————

Chloe talks!!
hello everyone! Longer chapter today i guess
remember that your important and loved!!

words: 497