Chapter 19 - irl/flashbacks

Roxannes pov:

I tore all through out the building trying to avoid the cameras and automatic bullets. "Agh!" I yelled after a bullet got launched into my arm right above my elbow. I crawled over to the first room I saw.

"Hello!" A very cheery girl with light green hair exclaimed to me. "Shit lower your voice" I advised. "What , why?" She uttered back to me. "I'm done with all the bullshit Stryker has put me through. All the experiments. All the damn pain. I'm escaping " I revealed.

"Oh. Can I come with?" She started and then interrupted before I could answer, "Oh my gosh is your arm bleeding?" She grabbed my arm and pulled her hand over the blood. All around her hand it started glowing neon green , very similar to her hair. soon enough my wound was closed and she was smiling very wide. 

"See I could be helpful!" She said smiling still.  I laughed and nodded and grabbed her arm and brought her towards the door. She activated a force field while i guided us towards the exit. We got to the forest where she said "Oh! I almost forgot! My names Sage" I smiled guessing that a lot of things are green with her. "I'm Roxanne" I said back simply.

I woke up gasping for air. I had forgotten about Sage. I wondered how she was doing. Then my alarm went off and I decided that I should probably get to work.

——————————-

Chloe talks!!

Wow I updated. Shocking. I totally forgot that Roxanne would need some sort of job Do lets just pretend she edits for New York Times.

Also I have no idea where the Sage character came from but who cares.

Go eat, take meds, drink water, ect!!

word count: 297