chapter eleven- texts and irl

Roxannes pov:
I was in my living room trying to find my Tylenol when my phone dings with a text.

Hank: why did you get drunk?

Roxanne: I was bored

Hank: oh
come over or something im bored

Roxanne: damn why are you so needy /j
read

I put the / j just so Hank knew I was joking then Started driving over. When I arrived I walked inside and saw a group of kids talking. I walked past them till the Peter kid was next to me.

"Hi" he said smiling. Wow this kids really optimistic I thought to myself. "Hey Peter, did you need anything" I responded. "Nope just wanted to say hi" He said then ran back to his friends. I nodded and walked to Hanks lab to see him and Raven flirting.

"Am I interrupting something?" I said while smirking. Hank immediately started blushing while Raven put her head down and smiled. Before I could tease them the Sean-sound-alike walked into the lab.

He saw how close they were and laughed and said "let me get you away from these lovebirds" I laughed and said "Alright". We walked out then went to the backyard, wow it was huge.

"So are you a mutant or.." He asked trying to make small talk. I looked at him then at the pond, I walked over to the pond placed a finger in it and gestured for him to walk over. He walked over and a froze a small layer of ice on it. I then heard someone say "Impressive." I look over and its the group of people I saw earlier.

" Thanks I totally needed your approval" I said sarcastically. I look at them and see its a girl with white hair, The redhead girl from before, Alex, Peter, A blue kid, and a kid with red glasses.

The girl with white hair walked closer and said " Im Ororo, but call me storm". I nodded as she touched the ice. She walked back to the group when the blue kid said "Im Kurt!" I laughed and said "hello Kurt"

Then I heard a girls voice in my head telling me everyones name. "Thanks" I said out loud. Jean responded "No problem"

After about an hour of weird silence  I said " Ok i'm going home" and without waiting for a response I walked away.

———————————

CHLOE TALKS

hey guys! I know I was supposed to update the other day but I completely forgot. Make sure you eat, Drink some water, brush your teeth, ect. You know the drill. I love you all!!

word count: 435