·  ·  ·  · 𝙊𝙉𝙀

You sat outside on a bench and stared up at the midnight sky. An infinite amount of stars could be seen from LIBERIO. It had been a few days since you had awoken from your coma and everything was still unfamiliar. Even when you touched the grass it left tingles on the tips of your fingers.

"You're Reiner's friend aren't you?" A feminine voice sighed.

You turned your head slightly to find the source of the soft voice. There, a girl around her age stood with her arms behind her back. The moonlight revealed her dark hair and her beautiful eyes. She carried this tired look on her face.

She let out a quiet chuckle and tilted her head, "You seem to be staring. I hope I don't make you feel uncomfortable." The girl seated herself next to you.

"Not at.. all.." You breathed out.

"Good. I'm Pieck Finger, one of Reiner's comrades." She extended her arm out for a handshake.

You stared at her a moment more in awe before snapping back to reality. "Oh!" You gasped and quickly grabbed her hand and gently shook it.

Pieck giggled and shook her head in a reassuring manner. "Hey, you don't need to be so nervous. Reiner tells me you've awoken from your coma not too long ago. What brings you out here?"

Your cheeks heated up at the sound of her giggle. Her voice was enchanting. "I just figured some fresh air would help alleviate this headache. I don't think it's working though." You rubbed the back of your neck.

"We can have some tea inside your room. Usually that's what helps me." Pieck stood up and enveloped your hand in hers. She gently pulled you up and began leading you to the door. "Your hands.. they're cold."

"I've been out here for a couple hours so I guess that's the reason why." You explained, tucking a strand of hair behind your ear.

On your way up to your room, Pieck took the time to talk more about herself and how she knew Reiner. You listened carefully, bobbing your head occasionally to let her know that you were still following along her story.

"Oh, you should meet our other friend Pock— I mean Porco. He may look like a grump but I promise he's actually a really kind guy. Just a little broken.." She gave you a small smile.

Upon entering your room Pieck hummed with curiosity at the man standing next to the window. "Reiner? What are you doing in Y/N's room?"

You stared at him wondering the exact same thing. You looked down and found that Pieck's hand was still wrapped around yours. Your hands were no longer cold due to the body heat she was transferring over to you.

"Pieck— Y/N? Where did you two meet?" His eyes widened slightly.

"Outside on the bench.." Pieck replied, "You creep. Sneaking into a ladies room." She teased.

The blush on your cheeks darkened at her comment. You averted your gaze from Reiner's and focused your gaze on your shoes.

"Pieck," Reiner groaned and rolled his eyes "I came to check up on Y/N, I was worried when I didn't find her here."

"Luckily I found her outside," She lifted her hand with yours. "If something had happened to her out there who would be there to help her?"