Feels Good to Be Home

Emily

 It feels good to be home; to be with the ones I've learned to love so much. Sitting in Sam and Older Emily's living room, watching Claire run around with Quil; smelling Older Emily's cooking sweep through the whole house; actually witnessing Paul's soft side when he's with Rachel; Its showed me where I really and truly belong. 

And then there's Seth. The one that has officially convinced me to come back to La Push, Washington. After four years, I'm still blushing when he looks at me the way that he does; like I'm his everything. 

It feels good to feel that. Wanted, I mean. To feel like someone needs you, to survive. To feel like you're the reason that somebody gets up everyday, just to see you. Seth makes me feel like that. 

"Emily, Emily!" Clair shouted at me across the room. She ran out of Quils arms and darted toward me, almost tripping over the coffee table. 

"Claire, Claire!" I shouted back at her, as she jumped onto my lap. Its so strange to look at Claire now. Her hair, her eyes, even her lisp has all changed. Her face has gotten more definition and she's taller. Although, she's just as cute. 

Quil got up and followed her over to me. The way he stares at her is so deep. Before I knew about imprinting, I use to think he was a creep for looking at her so much. But now that I know, he truly loves her. 

"It's good to have you back, Emily" Quil said genuinely. I smiled, touched. 

"It's good to be back" I answered back, and Claire through her arms around me. I hugged her back, forgetting how much I missed this girl. 

"Could I cut in?" I heard a voice ask, I smiled. Seth was standing there looking at Claire with a slight smile. Claire groaned, "If you must". 

I got up and instantly felt Seth's hands find my waist. He pulled me into him and gave me a full on kiss, which I didn't ignore. I've noticed that now that we are older, we show much more affection than we did years ago; but I ain't complaining. 

"Ugh, could you guys get a room?" Paul said, from across the living room. 

"Like you haven't been doing this with Rachel all night" Seth stated, still holding me to him; as if he might lose me. 

Paul shrugged it off, continuing to talk to Rachel and Seth pulled me to the front door. 

"Where are we going?" I asked, as he threw me my jacket. 

"Somewhere" He said, throwing on a sweatshirt himself. I threw my hands around his waist and looked up at him, pouting my bottom lip. It only took him a split second to tell me. 

"We threw you a surprise bonfire" He said, slightly upset that he blew it. I laughed. 

"Don't worry, I'll-" 

"What?!" A high, pitch, siren went off. Gigi. 

She ran down the stairs with a fuming face. She stared at Seth, who quickly put his hands up in surrender. I laughed. 

"What is it, Gigi?" I asked, innocently. 

"What is it?! Everyone threw a surprise bonfire, for you! Doesn't anyone here notice I'm here too?" She stormed into the kitchen, probably to yell at Older Emily. 

Everyone has changed so much over the past four years, but not Gigi. She's still a stuck up, preppy, rich, poodle; possibly a bit more of a bitch though. 

I grabbed Seth's hand and tugged him toward the door, "Let's go before she explodes". 

When we got to the fire, it had just started. The elders were sitting in their lawn chairs on the outer brim of the fire, and most of the Pack was there; minus the ones that were just at Older Emily's. 

"Hey Emily!" Colin and Brady both said in unison. 

"Hey guys!" I said, hugging each of them. Wow, they've grown up. I barely even recognized them. 

"Damn, Seth was right. You did get hotter!" Colin said. I looked up at Seth, who looked away, blushing. 

"I'm sure I didn't say it like that" He said, smiling through gritted teeth. 

"I'm pretty sure you did" Brady said, amused at Seth's embarrassment. 

"I'm pretty sure I didn't" Seth finished, still blushing though. I smiled at how adorable he still looked when he blushed. I'm glad that hasn't changed. As Colin and Brady ran off, a hand landed on Seth's shoulder. 

"I remember when you were like that" A tall, familiar man said, smiling at Seth. 

"Like what?" Seth asked. 

"Annoying" He stated, with a big grin. 

"I was never that bad" Seth said, laughing. 

"You still are" He said, messing up his hair. Seth quickly put it back into place. 

"Hey Ems" Jake said, pulling me up into a bone crushing hug; but I was able to hug him back. 

"Hey Jake" I managed to say. He set me down, and that was when I was able to get a good look at him. He looked so. . . old. His hair was still short, but somehow seemed longer. His eyes were the same, but seemed deeper. He was a bit taller, but was built differently. He was a man now, and looked like one too. 

He turned away from us and intertwined his hand with a beautiful, pale, girl who must be Renesmee, his imprint. I turned back to Seth. 

"I didn't even know that was Jake until he called you annoying" That earned me a smile and a push from him. 

"Come on, lets get our seats" He muttered into my ear. 

As everyone started to pile in, Gigi muttering rude comments, and the elders started to tell the tales; I couldn't help but notice the way Seth's arms were around me and the way his thumb rubbed my forearm. 

I have no idea how much of the legends I'm actually going to hear tonight. 

 Hey Everyone! Sorry it took me so long to update:( for the past two weeks I've been studying for finals, ugh! but now its winter break so I'll try to update in a few days depending how many comments and votes. Sooo. . . VOTE and COMMENT FOR NEXT CHAPTER :D Thanks everybody:)