𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐤𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐚𝐭 𝐇𝐨𝐠𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬

October, 1944 // Hogwarts
__________________________

Another boring Saturday morning.

The halls were empty, only the wind howling through; then and there tiny footsteps echoing.

Only a couple of students attend Hogwarts at weekends.

One of these students was
Tom Riddle.

-

You haven't seen him since yesterday; Friday morning. He was like swallowed from the ground. Nowhere to be found.

Frustrated you let yourself fall onto the dark leather couch in the slytherin common room. Your thoughts were circling around him.

"Was he avoiding me? Where is he? Normally he wakes up early in the morning. But why am I even overthinking? He is probably just exhausted. I mean, we had so many exams this whole week and he is probably just tired.", you overthought too much.

As you pulled your hair up into a high ponytail, you heard a deep charming voice. You slowly turned your head towards the boys dormitories.

Richard Lestrange. One of Toms friends or better called minions.

His hair was messy and he wore a white shirt; an unbuttoned white shirt.

"How are you, my little angel?", he asked with a smirk plastered on his face, while slowly buttoning his shirt. He knew calling you his little angel would upset you.

"Don't call me that, Lestrange.", you snapped at him, rolling your eyes. His smirk got wider.

"You are hot when you roll your eyes", he whispered loud enough for you to hear it. Richard noticed you blushing and winked in response.

"But anyways, how are you?", he repeated, showing a lot interest. The boy walked into your direction, before letting himself fall onto the seat right next to you. His dark curls covering half his eyes.

"I'm fine, how about you?", you answered his question, not paying much attention.

"But you don't look like you are fine", he argued. "What is it", Richard continued, while turning his body in your direction.

You starred straight into the fire, not paying any bit of attention to him observing you.

Richard Lestrange

I was observing her. Every inch.
She was truly beautiful.

Riddle was lucky having a girl like her, but he didn't appreciate her enough. He is not treating her the way she deserves it.

She was chasing him most of the time.

She always asked him about his day and if he needed something. Riddle had the audacity to ignore her. The audacity not to care about an angel like her.

'He used her out of boredom', at least that is what the jealous boy thought.

She was truly pur and beautiful; Not only good-looking, but also smart and funny. She was an angel, but sadly not my angel.

I was interested in her a long time before Riddle and she still chose him.

"Lestrange?", she whispered softly. Her voice. This girl sounded like a chore of angels. Goosebumps appeared on my whole body.

I was so focused on my own thoughts that I didn't hear what she asked.

"Pardon?", I said. My eyes fixated on her jaw, wandered down to her neck and shoulders. The neck and shoulders I wanted to kiss; to leave marks on.

"I asked how you are, Lestrange.", she giggled.

Her lips, her soft plump lips. I struggled the desire to press mine against hers. Everything about her was perfect. Everything. Her imperfections made her perfect.

She deserves the world and much more. But before I could answer y/n's question someone called after her.

"Y/n", a sleepy deep voice called. A smile grew on her angelic face and her eyes lit up like stars on a night sky. She turned around.

After a couple of seconds I looked away from the beauty in front of me, eyeing him. A small smirk plastered on his sleepy face.

She got up, slowly walking towards him. Her skirt dancing with every step she made, always exposing a little bit of her beautiful thighs.

I felt stupid for starring at her thighs, but how could someone blame me. Everything about her was ethereal.

Y/n Y/l/n

I walked towards him. He looked more than tired.

He wore a white shirt, fitting his broad shoulders perfectly. He was neither buff nor skinny. He was lanky and his figure exudes a kind of elegance. He had black suit pants on and his wavy dark hair laid messy over his sleepy dark brown eyes. He was perfect.

"Morning, Tommy boy", you whispered in a seductive voice, while fixing his dark tie. He lightly chuckled.

"Good Morning, beautiful", he whispered teasingly back. His hands snaked around your waist.

Suddenly the boy pulled you closer and whispered into your ear, "What did we say about calling me Tommy boy", his voice sounded deep and sleepy.

You could feel the boys hot breath against your skin. Shivers immediately appeared on your whole body.

"Do you wanna go to Hogsmeade today?", you changed the subject.

"Yes but first-", he pulled you into the halls of the boys dormitories, leading you to his dorm.

"Marvolo! I'm not supposed to be here", you whispered, blushing.

"Who cares. It is Saturday and no one is here anyway", the smirk grew on his face.

to be continued..

_________________________

1. So what do you think of my writing style until now?

(obviously the "book" are just one shots and it isn't supposed to be written like an actual book) 

2. If you see me make any mistakes, feel free to correct me. Since English is my third language, please be understanding. <3

{920 words}