𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐤𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐚𝐭 𝐇𝐨𝐠𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬 𝐩𝐭. 𝐈𝐈

Nsfw // smut ⚠
____________________

Tom Riddle

"Marvolo! I'm not supposed to be here!", her cheeks flushed a bright red.

"Who cares. It is Saturday and no one is here anyway", I wanted her to blush even more. My girl nodded, following me. She was as excited as I was.

As we entered my dorm kissing, we made our way straight to the bed. My hands sliding up and down her waist. She started unbuttoning my shirt as I left marks on her neck. Heavy breaths left her lips, while I fought the urge to rip everything off her body.

After some minutes we took off each others clothing, leaving us in underwear. She wore dark red undergarments.

My favourite color.

Y/n Y/l/n

He stopped what he was doing just to admire me for a few seconds. The boy smiled, before our lips touched again. I slowly leaned down the bed, taking him with me, until he hovered over me, getting a lot more passionate and gentle than he was before.

The boy kissed my neck again, leaving a few more marks on his way down my collarbones. I could feel his smirk against my skin. He once again stopped in all his tracks as he faced me. Marvolos lips brushed against mine as I could feel his hot breath, making me shiver.

Do you want it?”, he whispered out of breath, while his gaze switched between my eyes and lips. As I nodded, he kissed me almost immediately.

Marvolo unclipped my bra and took it off, throwing it on the floor. His hands slipped under the strings of my underwear, pulling them down, as I did the same with his. He hovered over me, his hands on my hips and mine around his neck.

Are you ready for heaven?”, a grin widened on his reddish lips.

“Very modest of you, Mr. Riddle”, I rolled my eyes at him.

He just smiled, entering me without a warning. A surprised moan escaped me and I closed my eyes. I could feel the satisfied grin on his face, as I digged my nails into his shoulders. After a while his movements got rougher and faster.

Tom Riddle

“Fxck”, I cussed to myself. Her cheeks flushed as much as mine did. I was holding myself up by my arms, but gently collapsed after I came on top of  her.

Her arms around my neck; hugging me tightly. She was breathing heavily and so did I. Before we both calmed down, I hovered over her again; leaving a trail of kissed down her neck, along her chest to her stomach further down her thighs.

Y/n

He is kissing my thighs, before looking up at me. A smirk appearing and his sleepy dark eyes looking up at me. He stops and slides up, facing me. His body hovers over me, now smiling.

"You're so beautiful"

_____________________

If you see me make any mistakes, feel free to correct me. Since English is my third language, please be understanding. <3