Chapter one• Moving to New York

Keith's Private Plane ~
As the pilot was driving my overprotective older brother Keith and Me on his private plane to New York to restart our lives again, after an accident that happened in Seattle, I was in a bad place, had a terrible childhood, and rude stepparents not until my older brother came back into my life after he finished Military school, he now watches me 24/7 meaning that his priorities is looking out for me first before him just to make sure nothing happens to me keeping me safe and alive.

Keith's Private Plane ~As the pilot was driving my overprotective older brother Keith and Me on his private plane to New York to restart our lives again, after an accident that happened in Seattle, I was in a bad place, had a terrible childhood, a...

"Mars, sis are you alright?!" said my brother who snapped me out of my daydream "Y-Yeah, I-I'm fine, I guess" I answered while still looking out the window with my hand under my chin"Hey, sis look at me please" he pleaded I looked at him and could see that he really cares about me. "I'm sorry bro, it's just that I feel overwhelmed moving to a new state" I said while looking down at my new black converse shoes Keith sat next to me and gave me a massive hug and was playing with my dark black hair "Mars, it's going to be alright, I'm right here I'm not leaving" he replied as he rested his chin on my hair I let out a small smile and closed my eyes and waited until our plane ride was over.
New York Airport ~

When we landed to New York International Airport I walked out the plane looking tired as hell and my outfit looked bleaked with my dark black hair looking messy "Oh my god, I look like a messy piece of shit" I said as I took out my handheld mirror...

When we landed to New York International Airport I walked out the plane looking tired as hell and my outfit looked bleaked with my dark black hair looking messy "Oh my god, I look like a messy piece of shit" I said as I took out my handheld mirror to check myself "You look fine, Mars don't stress yourself out" he said as he pulled me close to him, we both walked out of the airport, waited for his friends to pick us up from outside of the airport. Then a bright red shiny Mazda pulled up right in front of me and my brother "Ayee, what up Keith" said the man who rolled down his window Keith turned to me and said "Mars, This is Tony Burns, Jayden Cruzan and the man in the back who looks sleepy is William Brooks" he said as he introduced them to me "Hi, I'm uh Marley nice to me you all I guess" I replied with a small smile "Oh damn, girl you look beautiful" replied Jayden with a smile and gave me a wink which made my face turn slight red "No, she looks like whole damn meal" said Tony who seems to be giving me creepy ass looks but luckily Keith gave him a stern look that's "your dead" look William just looked at me intently and plastered a smile on his face and kissed my hand I let out a soft chuckle, Keith placed our bags in the trunk and got in Jayden's car and drove to the house that my brother bought.
Lockheart residence~