Chapter six• Talking dirty

I am on the phone with Nick, and was shocked that Nick wanted to go out with me, when he already has a girl "Nick, I-I d-don't know" I said sheepishly and bit my lip, "Oh come on baby, please I want to get to know you more" he replied "Even though we had sex for one night, I want to take you out on a date" he said in a soft voice "Oh really, well you have to earn it, Nick If you want me to go with you" I said and licked my lips, so he could hear me "Oh. Marley I could hear you, lick them perfect lips of yours" Nick replied "Are you talking dirty to me, Cupcake" said Nick in a surprised voice "I don't know, am I?" I said sheepishly batting my eyeslids "Well, I feel like your saying things that are sexy" he replied "Well I think your imagining things, Nicky" I said with a smile and hung up the phone on him, I let out a laugh then he rings again, I phoned him back "Now, Cupcake you can't just hang up on me like that" he said with an annoyed voice "I wasn't done talking to you" he continued "Haha, well I still have to think about your temping offer, sir" I said through the phone "Damn, your voice is so sexy over the phone" Nick replied "Nick, I-I don't r-really have the time, to go on dates" I said and let out a heavy sigh "What!? why not, cupcake" he replied sadly "Come on, cupcake please I really do want to go out with you" he pleaded with a cry "Aww, does baby Nicky want me real bad" I cooed with a laugh "Hell yeah, cupcake" he replied " I want to to have you real bad" he replied with a deep tone, I laughed as we continued talking dirty on the phone. After the chat with Nick I decided to go do a surprise visit and go on a date with him, so I went to my wardrobe closet to find a cute outfit.

I decided to wear a white off shoulder with shirt, black pants, my necklace and black heels, with my hair wavy but in a ponytail, I checked the mirror to apply makeup on myself, after I applied my makeup and made sure I put effort in me, I texted ...

I decided to wear a white off shoulder with shirt, black pants, my necklace and black heels, with my hair wavy but in a ponytail, I checked the mirror to apply makeup on myself, after I applied my makeup and made sure I put effort in me, I texted my brother a long ass message letting him know that I left the house, placed Lucky in the cage and left the house to go to Nick's, on my way there I decided to call an Uber to get to his hotel, 2 hours later I arrived at his hotel and looked at it from down to up (Wow, this is some hotel place he has or possibly own.) I thought to myself I walked myself towards the lobby carefully, but I was dragged by the arm by unknown force "Hey, what the fu-" I replied but I got cut off I was dragged into a strange room and it was dark, until there was a light between me and the stranger "What the hell" I exclaimed "Shush, Mars it's just me" he said in a normal tone "J-Josh is that really you" I said as I touched his face " Y-Yeah it's really me" he said as the light was shining on him "Aww you're so adorable" I replied with a smile "T-Thanks, Mars your even more cute up close" he replied with a grin and tracing his thumb on my lips I turned my face to the right and crossed my arms, and stuck my tongue out of him "Anyways, why the hell did you drag me here, Josh" I looked at him firmly and bit my lip "I uh well I wanted to see you again, and I didn't know you moved to New York,did you not see any of my messages??" he questioned me (Oh shit, I just ignored them) I thought to myself "To be honest, Josh I didn't reply to it because I didn't want to bother you, and I didn't even know you were coming here" I said with a worried expression, he changed ever since I left.