Chapter four• One steamy night

Nick's Bedroom~ |SEXUAL SCENE|
As I was laying down on the bed with Nick on top on me kissing so passionately, roughly and hungrily, he kissed my neck and let out a soft moan he then whispered in my ear in a deep voice "Your so beautiful, Marley" said Nick with a smirk "And your hot, Nick " I replied with a kiss on his lips he trails his hands towards on the side of my right leg while he kissed me with desire and hunger, "I want you, Marley" he said in a seductive voice near my ear "Okay, but take off your shirt" I whispered in his ear while caressing his face he continued kissing me while taking off his shirt and I looked at his abs (oh damn, they are rock hard) I thought to myself as I realized that I was feeling them. Our kisses became more hot and heavy or maybe too hot.

he slowly lifted my tank and threw it on the floor and unhooked my bra, to reveal my boobies, with scars and bruises on it and he looked down "Marley, w-who did t-this to you" he asked softly but I took my tank and bra and covered it and looked aw...

he slowly lifted my tank and threw it on the floor and unhooked my bra, to reveal my boobies, with scars and bruises on it and he looked down "Marley, w-who did t-this to you" he asked softly but I took my tank and bra and covered it and looked away from his sad face"I'm sorry Nick, I have to go I'm very sorry" I said as I put my tank on walked towards the door, but I stopped and looked back at him I let out a sigh (Oh, I don't want to ruin this one night with Nick and it just started to.) I thought to myself, I then found myself back into his arms  gave him a hug and he was leaning against the wall "Nick, I'm sorry okay, but I really do want to have one night with you" I whispered in his ear  seductively "I want one night with you too, Marley" he said kissing my lips, while my hands started unhooking his belt, pants and underwear and I bent down to stroke his hard dick and kissed it "Oh, fuck!" he moaned "Marley!! wait" he exclaimed I was rubbing and kissing his cock, I stood up and kissed him back and he started walking me back to his bed undoing all of my clothes until I was in my bra and undies. "You know Marley, your too sexy with the scars and bruises it makes you look badass" said Nick looking intently at my body "Oh really" I replied with a smirk, then Nick  slides his hand under my panty and rubbed my clit hard I moaned with pleasure and he inserts two fingers inside me pulling them in and out slowly I squeal and moan with delight "Oh, s-shit N-Nick I-" I said firmly and gripping on his back "You have a tight, pussy" he said softly next to my ear he then removed my panty and kissed my clit with his tongue "Damn, baby your beautiful" he said while kissing my sensitive spot "Nick, oh my g-god, uhhh" I said softly "Give me your dick" I demanded and kissed and stroked it as he leaned into me "Fuck, baby you have a beautiful mouth" replied Nick as he moaned in pleasure he undid my bra and softly stroked my breast with two fingers circling my nips and then he pinched them making me scream his name, "Nick!!" Ughhh" I squealed, Nick grabbed a protection on the draw and placed it in his dick, and looked at me "Baby, I want my dick in you" he said deeply "Yes, baby please put your dick in me" I said as I bit my lip seductively he slowly entered me and I  screamed in pain "Nick, wait ughh ahhh" I said firmly and turned my head back, my body was feeling all types of emotions and it got me all excited and thrilled about this passionate night with Nick it's totally different than my ex boyfriend.

He then kissed my neck while entering me in and out, my body was feeling weary and tired but I didn't care as long Nick's by my side I'm safe even though I met him a few hours ago and I instantly became attracted to him, he kissed every body part ...

He then kissed my neck while entering me in and out, my body was feeling weary and tired but I didn't care as long Nick's by my side I'm safe even though I met him a few hours ago and I instantly became attracted to him, he kissed every body part on me and I smiled at his touch, made me go crazy squealing and squirming on his bed but he didn't care he wanted to be with me, I arched my back when he kissed my stomach "Ohhh" I moaned so softly he placed his two fingers in me again but faster, I had to massage my boobs in order to contain myself "Baby, your good at this" he said in a soft tone "Ohhh, am I" I said softly stroking his dick fast and slow "Jeez, Marley ohhh" exclaimed Nick in a raspy tone Nick
then stood up and he carried me to the wall as I wrapped my legs around his waist and his hands on my ass, squeezing, and rubbing it while kissing my lips, neck, and boobs, "Shit, Nick I'm- I'm about to-" I yelped with a loud moan "Yeah, baby cum for me" Nick replied with his dick thrusting in me hard "Fuck, Nick" a loud moan escaped from my mouth as I placed my head back and my eyes rolled back with ecstasy and he looked helpless, he pulled out his dick, threw away the protection and carried me back to my bed and we both laid there cuddled together under the covers "That was fun" he sighed as I cuddled in close with him "It was really fun" I replied but my eyelids were tired so I automatically fell asleep, Nick kissed my forehead and went to bed as well. (This was one great night, Nick, but it was only for one night and tomorrow is a new day.) I thought to myself.