Chapter 2

Taehyun and Yeunjun came back and gave Heuning kai the first aid kit.

HK - Thank you hyung.

He took the kit and started to apply the disinfectant. It hurt a lot. I would have even scream in pain. I could just close my eyes. Taehyun noticed a held my hand.

T - Does it hurt?

K.C - Yes, kind of.

He stared into my eyes. Gosh it feels like I am drowning in those eyes of his, never to come back.

S - There it is done.

B - Cupcake right?

HK - Yes, I gave the name to her.

B - You never said what we could do.

K.C(t) - They were arguing on what to do today.

K.C - Oh you said you wanted to go ice skating and try food from here. So why not just do that.

Y - Will you take us around the city then, please.

K.C (t) - What did I just get myself into. I will be walking around 2ith very famous people. It would be rude to say no without q reason. Except if the reason is: 'sorry I don't think I can go with you because I know for a fact that I will embarrass myself and you. Plus I don't want to be on social media.

K.C - Sure why not. I can take you around the city. But I don't know everywhere here.

K.C (t) - What did I just do.

Y - Its fine if you don't everywhere.

Soobin looked at my file and took it.

S - Can I have some tissues?

Taehyun gave him some. Soobin took it and wiped the drops of blood that fell on the file.

K.C (t) - Why did you have to take my file. I don't want you to know, I know you. I am saying big fan.

Soobin could only smile when he saw in big colorful letters: TXT. He then gave my file back.

S - Do you know TXT.

K.C - Uh, yes I do.

K.C (t) - Can't you see. I think it is very obvious I do. Or I won't have the name if you band name: TXT in big letters in my file.

Taehyun quickly took my file. He was just about to open it.

Y - Dont open it. Don't you know it is rude to go through other people stuff. She never said you can touch it. Ask before touching it.

Even though he got scolded it was a bit funny. Taehyun started pouting. I feel bad now. Why does he have to look so cute.

K.C - No it is fine he can look at my file.

Taehyun went through my file. His face was mixed with excitement, curiosity and suprisment.

T - Do you know Korean?

HK - Yes she does. She got annoyed by the names I wanted to give her and talked in Korean.

S - Yes she does the why she told Kai not to call her kimchi, yeoja or pabo it was so funny.

K.C  - No I don't. I only know as few words and phrases.

T - Uh.......... okay~