Chapter 7

After all that we returns to the van. I was put between Taehyung and Jungkook. I did not know my head was on his shoulder.

HK - Oh she is waking up.

TH - Are you fine?

K.C - What happens and why is my hand bandaged.

T - You don't remember.

K.C - No wait I remember. 4 people came and threw stones. I put my hand by Vs eye where the stone was going. Then it went black.

T - Sorry for not listening to you.

K.C - Please don't apologized. It is fine.

TH - But we didn't listen to you, so sorry.

K.C - Really please don't. You are 7 years older than me. It's fine.

JK - Okay, where are we going?

K.C - Since we are close to Sumeratrand let's go there. There are two places there I want to take you to in that area. First I need to go to school to collect something.

NJ - Sure where is it?

K.C - Just go forward.

NJ - Okay.

All TXT members except Soobin were asleep. Jin was driving while talking to Namjoon in the passenger seat. Suga, J Hope, Soobin and Yeonjun were at the back. In front of them were: Beomgyu, Taehyun, Jimin and Heuningkai.

K.C - Sorry, Soobin.

S - Yes, would you like something.

K.C - Uhm yes, I would like my file please.

Soobin handed me my file to Jimin then he handed it to me. By now everyone was sleeping except Jimin, Jin, Jungkook, Taehyung and I. 

........................................................................

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HOBI

That group kingdom is supposed to debut today

💜💜💜