Chapter 10

NJ - Must we stop here

K/C - Yes

We stop at my school. Some people are still at schooI. There will be a show and people are helping with it.

T - Wow, it is so big.

K/C - Yes I still get lost in there.

Everyone started getting out of the van. Which made me surprised.

K/C - Why are all of you getting out.

S - Why not.

Y - So do you want us to drive into the building.

K/C - You are coming in with me

K/C (t) - Do they cant almost everybody in the school stans them. Unless...

K/C  - Okay then but you need masks.

JK - We dont have.

B - We bought for you actually.

JH - Really thank you.

K/C -  It's in my bag. Please wait

When I went in to the van I thought I saw something drop. not knowing what it was I left it alone.

K/C - Here.

Their eyes lit up when they saw the colors of the masks.

S - It is the colour of our mic's. It is really nice and thoughtful. Thank you

We all walked to the front of my school. The gate standing high and proud.

HK - Jimin hyung.

JM - Yeah

HK - I think this is for you

JM - It is a story about me. Who would do that. Does that mean there are stories about the other members. I wonder if they are good.

HK - I was awake the whole time. Tachyung and Jungkook hyung did ask cupcake to read something. It might be hers.

JM - I'll give it to her later.

while are were walk everybody weas looking at us well mostly me. I am not very popular with everyone but I am not a nerd. I'll say I am in between.

CH - K/C, come here

K/C - Wait her. The desk is there if you need anything.

NJ - Ok. We will walk around and wait.

JK - But I want to go with her.

TH - And me.

JM  - Also me

HK+T - What about us/

It was really hard not to fangirl over them. It is like any fan's dream come true.

K/C - Um yeah. I mean you can come.

JM - Yes! Come on let's go-

K/C (t) - Why does this have to happen to me.

LND - Hey and-

CH - The fvck

.........................................................................

CH and LND (Chloe and Lyndsay) are my friends and I put them in this book.