(#020) [New Monarch]

*Reeling from the shock at Izuku’s resourcefulness and competition between raw power equipped with abnormal battle intelligence*

Denki: “This is all going over my head, what just happened”

Hanta: “Alot does”

Denki: “HEY!”

Momo: “As much as I would have enjoyed the cliche line of ‘As expected’ even our calculations did not anticipate a battle of wits especially with the planning and layout”

Shoto: “If they had fought anyone else in any other team the members of this fight would have controlled the entire battlefield in the palm of their hand”

Tenya: “Especially Midoriya-Kun, even at a disadvantage he won against substantial advantage and counter planning of the others with deception and innovation”

Sijione: “His sister was the core counter for his plots, if not for her, he might have had the entire fight planned out”

Rudeus: “The hell are with these siblings!? How come they get to be geniuses AND powerhouses”

Shuko: “Dad did say the genetics of esper type heroes often has neurological effect on their offspring”

Shoto: “Of course he would say that”

Shuko: “Now is not the time”

All Might: “NO! In fact, the time now, is for you all to pack up and return home for the day! We have evaluated everyone and you all seem like you can use some rest after such an eventful first day, I expect to see you all tomorrow morning”

Inko: “I will finish up the reports and paperwork you help coordinate reconstruction on site”

*As everyone leaves their chattering about the surprising classmate in action “Ozone” a discussion came up*

Elizabeth: “A japanese translation for King is Ō right?”

Ochako: “Yeah?”

Elizabeth: “Well Izuku’s Hero name Ozone happens to be made up of a character that can act as a title such as Ōzone itself r-right?”

Mina: “That sounds so cool”

Shuko: “Really creative name there”

Denki: “Sounds fucking cool”

Ochako: “King of smoke or king of air, even king of sky”

Fumikage: “A natural title and astounding performance, seems we have a monarch in the making amongst us!”

Katsumi: “Crowning Deku? HAH, thats rich”

Katsuki: “...”

*And so the sun set and rose again but to a new day comes new challenges*

*To the surprise or expectancy of the student’s, an uproar has been sparked once the news of All Might’s Personal tutelage in Japan’s very own UA Academy, resulting in on-pouring waves or reporters looking to publicise whatever information they can find, especially interviewing the students directly involved with his lesson’s on their way to school even directly correlating any information on the student’s to this student teacher relation*