Update (2020)

Hi!  I haven't updated in a while.  I honestly forgot about this.  Indoor color guard has started.  On Saturday we have a practice from 9AM to 4PM 😭 But I just have to suck it up and do it.  My indoor guard has gotten so far along since outdoor.  One of the girls was forced to quit because of her grades.  The only reason I know is because I overheard her saying it to our director.  So instead of 9, we only have 8.
Our floor is the most annoying thing ever.  We're constantly yelled at for doing it wrong, tho the 3 adults that teach us could just... like... help us??  Am I the only one that thought that?  It's very annoying.
During outdoor, when I first got my flag bag and equipment (August 2020), one of the captains promised she would make me a card with my name on it to put in the little plastic part on my flag bag so I know it's mine.  I always thought she was working on it, but when I asked her Wednesday (January 2021), she paused and said, "Oh, shoot," She completely forgot about it.  I was a little offended but she said she'd make it as soon as she could I so I'm expecting it Friday, Saturday, or in the following week.
Maybe when I get it I'll show it on here.

This'll probably be updated but imma post it because I haven't in a while.