Chapter 13: The Point of No Return

__

Don't read this chapter if you're around anyone LOL.

SMUT AHEAD.

"No. I want to hear you."

__

In a blur of hurried walking and black robes, you were suddenly shoved into the dark Potions classroom. Your heart was speeding like a racehorse in your chest at what he had just said. Was this really about to happen? You could barely get your thoughts together before your suspicions were confirmed by Severus' lips crashing into yours. His kisses were fiery hot and passionate, definitely harder than he had ever kissed you before. The heavy door of the classroom slammed closed, echoing loudly down the hall.

"Get on the desk." He ordered.

His tone was serious. You were not messing around anymore. You jumped to sit onto one of the desks, Severus getting between your legs in seconds. He kissed you again, not slowing down once.

"Sev-Severus," You managed to get out between kisses; "Listen for a second, I-"

You cut yourself off by releasing a breathy moan as Severus licked a wide stripe on your neck, a deep hum vibrated out of his chest.

"You've been a bad girl, [Y/N]," He chided, licking the remaining chocolate from your chest; "You thought you could get away with it, didn't you?"

"I just wanted you to pay attention to me." You admitted, pushing him away long enough to be looking at him with innocent eyes.

"So you thought using Professor Lupin as part of your sneaky plan was a wise choice?" He questioned; "You know how I feel about him and the way he treats you."

His large hand was on the back of your neck, forcing you to be almost nose to nose with him.

"We spend so much time together that I've started to..."

He pulled his head back slightly when you stopped your sentence.

"Say it." He demanded.

Your lips were just barely touching. He knew what you were thinking. One finish of your sentence and you would be giving both of you access to something that surely couldn't be undone. You didn't care. You needed this. You took a breath, and spoke.

"I want you."

And that was it. Instantly, Severus was kissing you again. He had pushed the skirt of your dress up past your hips, wasting no time hooking his finger around the sides of your panties and ripping them off your legs and tossing them aside. A million thoughts were running through your head. How had such a simple assistant's job led to this? Almost two months ago you were just helping him grade tests and tutor students. Now you were caught with him in a romantic moment of lust.

He laid your back down on the cool material of the desk, admiring the way your body looked sprawled out on the desk. You were so desperate for him. Your chest heaved up and down as you began to squirm with anticipation. Severus' movements had slowed significantly now. He had decided that a serious dose of teasing and temptation was in order.

"You're suddenly so very eager for me, yes?" He said, changing his tone to be much gentler.

"Professor Snape, please." You whined.

He wrapped a hand around your neck, his grip was firm, but not at all uncomfortable.

"What did you say?" He said gruffly; "That is not how you're supposed to address me in private."

You huffed. The whole teasing thing wasn't as fun when you were on the receiving end.

"Severus," You said in a high-pitched voice; "Please. I need you."