☀︎︎𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚙𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝟹☀︎︎

𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕝𝕖𝕖𝕟𝕤 𝕡𝕠𝕧

It was Friday. My last session with Joker until Monday. Fuck. Honestly...I was gonna miss him. Sure, It was just two days but I've been feeling a certain way for him and I didn't know what it was.  I hoped it wasn't what I thought it was. J has been sending me gifts every day, I woke up at 5:00 AM which was now normal and the gift usually arrived around 5:15 so I began making myself breakfast. This morning I made toast, eggs, and bacon. It sounded SO good today so I just had to make it. As I finished, I began eating the bacon first. As I did so, I heard a knock at the door. I jumped up and ran towards the door before gently opening it and looking down to see the bouquet of flowers and chocolates. So thoughtful. I smile and pick them up, I didn't notice the note on the flowers until I had set them down in a vase, the note read,

"Only for my favorite blondie,
J"

I smile and softly blush at the note. I smelled the gorgeous red roses before skipping off to
my room and getting ready. It didn't even register that I was crushing...on a criminal, the Clown Prince of Crime. Me. Crushing. Fuck. Didn't I say I wouldn't fall for his mind games? I can't even trust myself . Then, it hit me. Hard. I froze, realizing I was indeed crushing on him. Why him!? I said I wouldn't let myself  fall for him! Or even let myself be seduced by him! He was so charming though...Boy did he have a way with words. It wasn't even that! He was hot. Very hot. Honestly, I wouldn't let him know that I was crushing. Knowing him, he'll find out and confront me about it. Whatever. I threw on my uniform and heels before beginning to brush my hair. Today I put it in a low ponytail and took a strand of hair out of it for the looks. I decided to only do my eyebrows and eyelashes today as I was feeling sort of lazy. As I make my way out of my apartment, I feel as if I forgot something but I didn't know what. I brushed it off and headed off towards work, not even bothering to grab my coffee which I wasn't even the mood for anyways. I decided to head to work early. If anything I could just tell the guards I needed to see J asap and that it was an emergency. I just wanted to spend time with him before the weekend came. About 15 minutes later, I arrived. I headed inside and rushed to the Cell Block that Joker was in. I told the guards about the 'emergency' and walked into the room. I was greeted by a laugh and smile from the man.

"Goor Morning, J, How are you today?"

"Alright. Did you like the roses, Doll? You well deserved them.."

I nod in response and invite him to sit at the table..Today he was in a straight jacket for some odd reason.  "Please, Sit."

He sat down willingly and I had my clipboard and pen on the table. It was silent. We were just staring at eachother in awe.

"I really liked those roses you sent, J. It was so generous and thoughtful of you to do." I say, smiling and tucking a hair behind my ear and blushing slightly.

He smiled and leaned forward a bit.
"You're blushing, Quinzel."

I lean forward as well and just stare into his gorgeous green eyes. My hair fell onto my shoulder in response to me leaning forward, our lips were just inches apart. I was craving him so bad, but as I was about to make a move, he moved back. So, I also moved back. I let myself continue to blush as I look down at my clipboard. Then, when I opened my mouth to ask a question, he already had an answer.

"Actually, there is something you can do for me, Doctor."

"Anything—I mean yeah." I nod, waiting for his response.

He leaned closer to me again. "I need a machine gun."

"A machine gun..?" I say quietly. He replies with a laugh. I scratch my head and nod. I had to. He had given me so much during the week, I had to return the favor.

"That can be arranged.." I say, looking at him. He smirked and went to ask another question.

"Mind getting this jacket off me, Pumpkin?"

I blush once again and stand as he stood. I carefully and quietly removed the straight jacket from him. J smiled and kissed my cheek. Did he actually just—I KNOW he did NOT just do that. I was loosing it internally and he could tell.

"Excited are we? I know. Im Irresistible." He jokes.

I looked up at him and stared at his lips. He knew what I was doing and put a finger to my own lips.

"Ah, Ah. Don't get too greedy, Dollface."

I smile and bite my bottom lip, continuing to look up at him silently.

"Don't. Don't. I can't handle that right now."

I giggle and grab my clipboard and sit on the rough bed.

"Okay J, have you seem any positive changes in yourself while in here?"

"No. This place drives me insane."

I write his response down, but as im doing so, I feel a hand slip under my chin and make me look up. I look up to see J staring down into my eyes, he was studying my face extremely intently. It was kinda hot.

"Pumpkin, you're so hot...it hurts."

A/N

❤︎its short, i know, but its a cliffhanger. if you're seeing this PLEASE comment if something spicy should happen in the next page lmfao, if nobody comments then its gonna go to something else! goodnight, or evening, or morning idfk♥︎