Tour time

-flashback-

Louis took me over towards the canteen, it was almost lunch time and he offered for me to stay with his group, I'm not going to turn down the offer of meeting new people!

We were almost there until he pulled us into the Pe department, there was a locked door to our right and before I could ask what's happening he pulled out a Bobby pin and started to pick the lock. He looked like he knew what he was doing as 2 minutes later he had opened the door.

I raised my eyebrows.. "Follow me" he murmured loud enough so I could here, I hesitated for a moment. "If this is your plan of kidna-" he cut me off with a chuckle. We came face to face with a set of stairs - more like a ladder. He started to climb up and motioned his head for me to come up.

I got to the top and I could see the sky? And all nature surrounding our school. Wow! It was beautiful.

My eyebrows raised "This view is beautiful" my eyes met with his. "What this view.." he pointed at himself and we both burst out laughing!

He took a seat on the uneven slope and patted the ground beside him. I went over and sat next to him. There was a silence, not awkward one of comfort.

"This is where I go when I'm stressed" he looked out, nothing in particular. I looked at him as he did, and smiled.

"Thank you" he looked confused and immediately turned his head "For what? Being amazing" he pretended to flick long hair. I let out a giggle.

"You could say,.. mainly for letting me come here. I'm guessing you don't show many people?" A soft tone. He nods and smiles.

And that's where it all started.

I'm now 17 and Louis is 18, we're still as close as ever. He's been there for me throughout high school!

Now I'm in university so I don't get to see him as much, we text everyday though which is good. He said he was going to an x-factor audition this month, I'm so excited for him. I just wish I could be there, I have my exams the same week and there's no way my professors would let me. Which is a huge bummer!

-Louis audition day-

I woke up in my dorm, today was the day. Louis always had an amazing voice so I know he'll do great! I better wish him good luck. 

Messages:
Lou❤️

K- Hey lou lou, good-luck today. I know you'll smash it! Love ya❤️x

I put my phone down and go get some breakfast!

I browsed the cupboards and found the box of Cheerios! Perfect, I poured myself a bowl with a fair amount of milk.. I was taking a spoonful and my phone buzzed, I picked it up to see..

L- Thanks ki, I wish you were coming :(
L- love ya too❤️

K- I wish I could come too! But I'll see you very soon, don't forget about me when your famous tehee

L- I'll try not too >:)

K- I gtg, classes starting in 30 mins, text me after!!!!!

L- of course I will :)

K- I'll be waiting ;)

I sigh, I better get ready for today.

Throughout the day, I can't help but think of how Louis going. I hope he makes it through!
It's gonna be tough but I know he'll make us proud, he always does. That's one thing I envy of him!