«Louis pov:»

Today is just another day of tour, soon enough we're going to be at our show in Doncaster and I'm so excited to be home, back with my family and Keira, she hasn't text or called in so long and I'm scared she's forgotten about me, what is she has. I think about her all the time, I miss her more than ever.

Right now I'm sitting in the lounge of the tour bus with the boys. They're watching something on the tv , I'm not too sure what they're watching if I'm being honest but it's alright.

"Louis.. LOUIS" I snap out of my thoughts and turn to see 4 boys staring back at me. "What?er yeah-" I ask, my eyebrows furrowed my lips pressed together.

"We asked you if you're excited to be going to perform at home soon.. but you happen to be daydreaming" Harrys husky voice fills the room and he gives me a nudge "Fuck off styles.." I look at him and nudge him back.

"Who is she then?" I look over to Liam hiding my smirk, how do I tell them about my best friend who's been there for me, for years and hasn't text me for almost 2 years is living in my brain. Exactly I can't-

The only one who knows about Keira is ha-

"I bet it's.. Keira isn't it the one who you've li-" Harry looks at me and winks, "HARRY IF YOU DONT SHUT THE FUCK UP IM GONNA-" I look his way. "You're gonna what? Lou you're as scary as a teddy bear" he challenges me,

"Am not"

"Are so"

"Am not"

"Are S-"

"Both of you shut up and tell us who 'Keira' is!" I look over to Harry and shake my head. "It was bound to come out at some point don't blame me for helping you" I glance at him again and can't help but roll my eyes.

"Keira was my best.." I hear my phone buzz and I pick it up, "holy shit" I look up to see all the boys, "Harry explain I need to take this" I walk out the room not caring their reactions, I walk into my bunk and read my phone.

Keira❤️

Hey Louis, been a while.
Need to catch up! x

Hey keira, Are you free now?
we can arrange something x

Yes, I'm free now. Call?

duh, I'll call you.
~*~*~*~**~*~*~**~*~~**~*~*~*~**~*~*~*

damn this is scarier than I thought, I press her contact and hesitate for a moment, shit. I click on the call button and let it ring.

«Keira's pov»

Okay. Trying not to panic here, I haven't spoke to him properly in almost 2 years. I sit anxiously by the phone waiting for it to ring.

Deep breaths Keira, deep breaths.

The sound of "wmyb" floods the room. Yes I might have set it as my ringtone, specially Louis verse BUT only for his contact. I quickly press the green button and bite my lip.

"Hello?" God I missed his voice so much.

"Hey, Louis?" my voice soft, I already know it's him but I didn't know what else to say.

"Keira wow, been so... long. Good to hear your voice again love" love, love, he just called me love. He's never been formal, always silly names.

"It has been, how are you?" Genuinely curious as to what its like. "I'm doing good, on tour at the moment. We're actually coming to Doncaster now which is exciting!" My fave lights up knowing he's going to be home.

"That's amazing wow, we need to meet up if.. if you have time that is" my voice started to get shy, what if he didn't want to necessarily meet up.

"Yeah of course we do, almost 2 years since we've spoken I've missed u like hell" my smile comes back.

"I missed you too, I went through the high school memory boxes and there's so many photos of us" I hear his laugh god it's so cute. Oops did I just- no I can't have, I've got Jack now.

"I bet, you'll have to show me some when I get there, what about that coffee shop we used to go to? Oak wood was it?"

"Yeah.. yeah oak wood, when do you arrive?"

"I'm not sure give me a second.. LIAM" holy shit, I forgot how much I've heard of his band... mainly from Olivia.

Do not fan girl. Do not fan girl.

"yeah lou? What's up" I hear muffled through the background, so that's Liam...

"When do we get to Doncaster?" His accent surprisingly is still prominent.

"2 hours mate" I heard a door close and Louis shout "ight thanks lad"

"Sorry about that, so yeah 2 hours so 1pm, are you free then?" his voice slightly excited.

"Yeah should be, meet you there?" I ask more of a statement than a question.

"Yeah say round 1:30?"

"Perfect, see you soon Lou" I catch myself smiling like an idiot as I end the call.

«Louis' POV»

"Perfect, see you soon Lou" she used my nickname. Thank god she still remembers.

I get up from the bed and walk towards the lounge, I open the door and hear the conversations die down. As soon as I walk in all eyes are on me.

"Who was that Lou?" Harry asked with a smirk.

"No one" smiling to myself, it's obvious they've figured this all out.

"Hmm, why didn't yer tell us?" The thick Irish accent filled the room.

"I didn't feel they need to" I shrugged it off. I heard a scoff and looked over to Zayn, "so you didn't fancy telling us about your 'secret girlfriend' " He smirks.

"She's not my girlfriend to start, we've been best friends since we were 13 relax-" I defend.

"Yeah yeah Lou, cmon we know you better than that" I roll my eyes. It's true I have to admit, she was the first girl I ever liked romantically but I could never tell her. I couldn't risk the friendship like that.

Looking back at the day it has been... eventful and it's only going to increase. I get to see the girl I spent my childhood pretty much gawking over after 2 years...I cant believe after so long we've still managed to