*19*

not me falling in love with my own character 😐 anyway! I am really about to sin so hard right now

not me falling in love with my own character 😐 anyway! I am really about to sin so hard right now. I'm not even gonna lie I gave you guys a lot of content lmao. some warnings: oral (male and female receiving), face-fucking (oops), unprotected penetrative sex, creampie, praise kink, itty bitty breeding kink (more like mentioned). Matthew is giving some dominant vibes but it's not outright; thigh-riding, a tiny hint of orgasm denial but not in a heavy way. enjoy!!!

I lean against the counter and watch him do all the cooking that he was absolutely miserable at before I showed up. it's nice to know that I've rubbed off on him. "how much longer till we eat?"

"hungry?" he chuckles.

"starving."

"about ten minutes." he yanks open the oven door to check inside. steam pours out and the delicious scent makes my tummy rumble. he's definitely made progress in the culinary sense. when he focuses back on me, his glasses are fogged up.

"c'mere." I gesture for him to come closer, taking off the lenses and wiping them on my shirt.

"thanks." he murmurs, waits for me to hand them back.

"are you blind without these?" I dangle them in his face. he frowns.

"not really. why?"

"no reason." I set them on the counter beside me, reach out to kiss him again. he gathers me up in his arms and holds me tight. I revel in the way he feels, remember that night in the record shop when we first made out.

how voracious he was when he handled my frame, already sure of exactly how he wanted me. it turns me on.

"ten minutes, you said?" I breathe out against his lips.

"mhmm." he presses his mouth to mine over and over, toying with me. I slide my hand under the hem of his shirt and up his stomach. his muscles tense under my touch, skin burning against mine. I pull away; he lets out a slight groan.

"I want something else in my mouth right now." I peer up at him and his jaw hangs open.

"you mean--"

"is this okay?" I start to slide down to my knees. my palms are laid flat against his stomach because the prospect of separating completely from his body right now is unthinkable. he just stares for a second, biting his lip. he doesn't really need to say anything: the prominent bulge in his pants tells me that I'm doing exactly what he wants.

"if you want to--" he inhales sharply once I trace my fingertips over the outline of his dick. "oh my god."

one of my hands is still touching his skin and I can feel how rigid he is as he resists pushing his hips forward desperately. I start to unbutton his pants. it's fast, and the sight of his cock straining against his boxers makes my stomach drop. I haven't even seen it yet, and I'm already about to pass out. when I drag down the waistband of his underwear and his erection hits his stomach, my eyes widen.