Chapter 10

"I do love drama." Drawled a mysterious voice, a voice that echoed through the room making it feel like the person is everyone. 

This was the last last voice they heard before falling

They both remember falling and landing in a heap. Exhaustion overtook their bodies. Passing out with blood and injuries. 

Lily Potter heard a noise. Like something heavy, falling on the porch. Grabbing her wand, she slowly walks outside. Being a full moon day, James was out. Looking of the peep hole, she was shocked to see two children, bruised and unconscious on the front porch.  

Waddling out of the door, she levitates the kids inside onto the couch and treats their wounds and feed them potions. She sits opposite to them watching their wounds heal.  Her gaze falls to the blonde's arm, which had Mudblood written on it and the boy's arm where it was written Blood traitor and gasped. They were not Deatheaters.  

She sat knitting on the armchair beside them. 

James who had arrived a few hours later, was shocked to see to two unconscious teens on his sofa and his wife knitting peacefully on an armchair. 

"Lily! Who are they? What are they doing her?" he shouts before Lily hits him with a silencing charm. 

"You fool! Can't you see  their asleep. You'll wake them up if you shout. Go fetch the order." Nodding mutely, James hurries out the room like a kicked puppy.  

In 15 minutes, the order had gathered in the Living room of the Potter Cottage. 

After 15 minutes of Lily explaining that the teen were not threats, the others fell silent waiting for the teens to wake up. 

 Hermione's eyes fluttered awake to the flickers of the fireplace. The warmth of the cottage was a comfort to her even if she felt like the walking dead. She struggled to sit up, and belatedly realized that James and Lily Potter and the order were sitting across from her, watching her closely.

She gasped and backed into the couch as much as humanly possible. 

"Am I dead? Where am i? Is this the afterlife? It's quite...... homey." She struggles to talk. 

"Huh! What? Where am I?" Regulus stirs awake, awoken by Hermione's shouting's.  After seeing the Order and his father he fell into Hermione's state of panic. 

"Calm down. I am Lily Potter and this is the Order of Phoenix. We will help you." 

"But Lily Potter is dead!" Bursts Regulus overwhelmed by the fact that his dead loved ones are surrounding her. 

Two streaks of red light their way sends them unconscious. Everyone turns to see Moody  with his wand out. 

"Hey! What did you do that for?" Exclaims James. 

"Something's wrong with them. They are not from here." He said matter of factly. 

"Well Duh!" retaliates Sirius. 

After a few minutes, The Order left after running a few tests on the teens to determine if they were a threat. After getting the result as negative, they leave the house.

James felt his body ache as he entered the house he shared with his wonderful wife. His heart swelled as he took notice of her on their sofa, a loving smile appearing on his face as he observed Sirius snuggled up to her in his Animagus form. Lily was in the foetal position with one hand placed protectively over her stomach and the other on Padfoot's head. James moved closer, lowering himself to the ground to pick up her discarded blanket before placing it on her, frowning at the goosebumps on her arms. With a kiss to the forehead, he moved away from her.