Chapter 13 || "Why am I Here?"

This chapter will have hints from a famous Disney movie. Find out which one it is.

"See I know that you don't trust me, but I was sent here for a reason. And I believe whoever sent us here is good. Please trust us, we only want to help." Hermione Granger pleaded to the Order who stood in front of her. "We came from the future and the future is not a good thing. We want to help you win the war to ensure peace and a better future for your children."

"I BELIEVE IN YOU, Hermione. MORE THAN ANYONE OR ANYTHING." Lily says as she steps forward. "That night when you helped me, I knew in my heart that you were here to help us. I believe you and I stand by your side." 

"But lily-flower!" Argues James, but stops and steps back when Lily raises her hand to stop him from going further. 

The entire Order was gathered in the Potter's dining room, arguing. It was a secret meeting of course that Hermione had planned. She ruled out those who betrayed the order and Dumbledore. 

"To win, we need strategy and skill. I need people by my side to win this. I have the knowledge to win the war and I need help. Only a few of us are gathered her because the order has many moles. I RULED THEM OUT. Lord Voldemort has vast knowledge of the Dark arts and the dark side of Light Magic. Most of them he learned how to do in Hogwarts through the Professors and the Library." 

Regulus continued, "He made Horcruxes. It is a receptacle prepared by dark magic in which a Dark wizard has intentionally hidden a fragment of his soul for the purpose of attaining immortality. Voldemort achieved the art of making them and has created 5 so far. It is not easy to destroy. The only way to destroy it is by using Goblin made weapons, especially the Sword of Griffindor and a Basilisk fang and fiendfyre can also be used to destroy an horcrux."

"So if the Horcrux is destroyed, You know who could be killed?" Molly chips in.

"Yes, I think so. Without his Horcruxes, Voldemort will be a mortal man with a maimed and diminished soul." Hermione answered her question.  

"The horcruxes will be placed in different locations. The first horcrux is Salazar Slytherin's locket. It is placed in the Crystal Cave, which was later retrieved by Regulus Black and Kreacher and replaced. It's current location is 12 Grimauld Place. But first our job is to find the Chamber of Secrets and kill the Basilisk inside it. And yes it exists and a Basilisk is resided there in Hogwarts." Hermione was on a roll. "First, we invade Hogwarts. Second, we get to the Second floor girl's bathroom where the entrance is. To get in we need a Parselmouth.  Regulus here will help us. Third, we kill the snake, take it's fangs and eyes out and move out. but we need to find a way to enter the place without suspicion. The second horcrux is Marvel Gaunt's Ring, which is in the Gaunt Shack, and the third  and fourth is Helga Hufflepuff's Cup and Rowena Ravenclaw's Diadem. The Cup is in The Lestrange Family vault and the Diadem is in Hogwarts." Hermione takes a deep breathe before continuing, but Regulus beats her to it. 

(Regulus (sirius's brother) is dead.)

"Our first mission is for me and Hermione to go the Hogwarts and retrieve the Basilisk fangs. Meanwhile, we want the Marauder's to go get the Diadem. The diadem will be in the Room of Requirement. And will not be shown on the Map. - Regulus grinned looking at James and Sirius who deflated at the fact - -

"But how do we get in?" Asked Remus who was nervously nibbling on a bar of chocolate the entire time. 

"The room is located on the seventh floor in the left corridor of the Hogwarts castle and has a hidden entrance opposite the tapestry depicting the attempt of Barnabas the Barmy to teach trolls ballet." Hermione explained. "it will be easy. We have Remus to distract the professors and James and Sirius to sneak away in the Cloak of Invisibility." Hermione shown no shame of revealing the Marauders deep dark secrets as she finished the sentence with a grin as the people around them gasped. 

Regulus perked up before saying, "Please keep this a secret as Dumbledore and Pettigrew can not know. Neither can the people who are not gathered here."

Everyone fell silent as they heard  the Fireplace roar, indicating that someone had arrived. 

BOOM

A blast sounded through the living room as they saw their sofa/couch fly back and a puff of black engulfed them and a single eye peeked out from the dark. 

A/N

Cliffhanger!! 

Sorry not sorry

A short chapter. Just 824 words. Anyone have any idea on how the next story should progress. Comment your plot/idea for the chapter. How do you want it to be?

Sorry for the late update. Hope you enjoyed the chapter!!

Next update on next Sunday.

Did anyone figure out on which movie the chapter is based on. At least I toke some quotes from the movie. Hint- It is my Favourite Disney Animated Musical. 

A quote to help you identify the movie. -

"YOU FEEL WHAT YOU FEEL AND YOUR FEELINGS ARE REAL." - A Reindeer named Sven. 

Toddles!!

~ Adhara