Chapter 4

You stood shocked at your new maid left for you by your mother.

You saw her beautiful orange like hair.

Penny: It nice to meet you master.

Glynda: Penny? How did Ironwood lose you to....

Penny: Ironwood violated sections 2 of page 17. He used me as a way to get deep intel on the inside then challenge them. When they caught me I was forced to tell them. Ironwood either had to sell me to the slaver or lose his title. He sold me.

Y/N:......asshole.

Penny: But I work for you now master.

Y/N: Alright who did I gain?

Neo read Ozpin paper.

Neo: Let see you got Pyrrha,Glynda,Coco and Nora. Oh and the majority of Beacon warriors.

You nod and saw Mike with a stern expression as he handed you the letter.

You saw the White Fang symbol and read it.

Dear Y/N. We offer our congratulations that your king. However do not get too comfortable. You have a lot of damage to fix. Since this stupid law began we have no right to sue anyone. We can't ever protect ourselves or save ourselves for a special someone. If what we heard is true that you actually care for you slaves. You will do the right thing and undo the law of Master and Slavery and give us Faunus equality or we will pay your "maids" a visit.
Signed Sienna. White Fang Leader.

Y/N: Making idle threats.

Mike: The worst part is that we can't undo the law.

Everyone was shock.

Blake: What why?! This is solve so many problems.

Mike: Let go to the first reason. If we did all 4 kingdoms will go to war with each other. This was made for peace. Unless this law stands Remnant will cease to exist.

The girls looks down.

For people they had to be slave for the hungry mans. Y/N was much different though.

Mike: Even if it wasn't for Peace. During the few days of Luke being King he made the law unreversable. Not even a king can undo it now.

You put the letter away.

You sat down on the throne.

Y/N: Urghh...today had given me a big headache.

Pyrrha pour some tea and walked up to you.

Pyrrha: have some tea master.

You took it and thank her and took a sip.

Y/N: Mmmmm divine.....

The door was kicked opened.

???: Y/N L/N!!!

You all looked to see General Ironwood storming up to you.