Chapter 12

Hope pov
I opened my eyes and I feel nothing absolutely nothing, I look around to see Joise crying it didn't make me feel sad or anything I Know i should care but... I don't ,I look at my Aunts and their shocked and tried  to talk but nothing came out. "So to make sure your humanity is off and your not joking around I brought a snack for you Hope" Maxis grinned evil and snap his fingers and a girl appeared she look scared . She had green eyes and short black hair she was curvy in the right places, I just smile in amusement .Maxis pushes the girl to me and says "Eat up Hope we have things to do ", I walk up to the girl and she was scared and started shaking ," Hope don't do this ,please " Josie begged  . I look at Joise and smiled ,and I turned the girl head to side so I can see her neck and her pulse was beating so fast , my fangs came out along the veins in my eyes and I bit her while ,I was biting her I was staring at Joise the  whole time  . The blood  tasted way better than a blood bag or animal blood, I kept going draining her usually some vampires stop when they hear the human heart slowing down  but me I don't care , I drunk every sip of her blood  and push her lifeless body on the floor and her head fell off ,I wiped my mouth unfazed still looking at Joise eyes . Joise and my   aunts look at me and they was frightened . I just looked at them and smile , . Some people would say that's Psychotic you killed a Innocent person and just smile, Yes yes I did it and it was fun . Maxis whispered something in my ear and I nodded and walked out the room like nothing happened.

Joise Pov
I just stand there while Hope was staring at me in eyes while drinking  the poor girl blood  ,I wanted to do something but it was like I was  frozen . I thought Hope was going to stop and Compel the girl to forget everything about today and go home but , before I can even blink Hope pushes the lifeless body on the floor never leaving my gaze ,I was Frightened because the Hope I  knew would never do that.... Well I thought ... She just smiled like she did nothing wrong , I look over to her Aunts and they were also frightened and Froze, Maxis whispered something in her ear and she nodded and just walked out the door. I finally said something "Maxis is it ?... Let Hope go now!" I yelled at him , "Oh why can't you just  shut up, matter fact ..." Maxis said spell to put Hope aunts to sleep for a while and walked over to me ,and grab my neck and started choking me , next thing I know he just stopped choking me and he fell on the ground I looked up and see Hope had his heart in her hand and dropped it on the floor  ,and his body disappeared along with the girl. Before I can say anything to Hope she just  vampire speed out the room. Hope Humanity is off... So she still care for me? I thought.

Hope pov
After Maxis told me to go out and wait for him he really thought he can control me .  I did go out and waited to act like he was controlling me but got bored so I walked around town I was hungry so I started feeding on people, I killed about ten people in total I was having the time of my life, I head back to the School and when I walked back to my room door I heard a heart beat slowing down , but it wasn't any heart beat slowing down it was Joise's .I vampire speed in my room and they didn't recognize me so I went behind Maxis and stick my hand in his back and pulled his heart out ,his body fell I dropped his heart and his body disappeared along with the girl. Before Joise say anything to me I just vampire speed out the room and out the school .

How was this chapter?
Hope going  psycho like Kalus ?

Vote
Comment