Chapter 14

(the park )

3rd person

Hope pulled up at the park and say saw Josie sitting on a bench ,She  got off her bike and headed over to Josie  quietly "Hello Saltzman " Hope say , and Josie jumps "gosh.. Hope you scared me " Josie says holding her hand to her chest ,"You'll be fine " ,Hops say , Hope sit down on the bench next to Josie "So you wanted to talk because..?" Hope ask waiting for a answer , "Hope You killing  and hurting people  this isn't You" Josie says while looking in Hope blue eyes ,"Well My dear Josie it always have been me lets just say I have been Awoken, I've been fighting this darkness for to long ,so why not embrace it " Hope say and smiled.
Suddenly Hope smelt this disgusting smell her eyes turn Yellow and red and looked around the park trees and found a Huge figure  ,Hope stands up "Ay this the fucking beast who killed me "  Hope say sneering .
Josie grabs Hope arm form keeping Hope from running to it  "We should call  my dad and tell him and super squad to come help" Josie says alarmed. Before Hope can protest ,she got Interrupted by a voice that sounded familiar"No need we already here" , Hope looks over her shoulder and saw Lizzie,Mg, Kaleb, Alaric , Rafael, Landon and Alaric.Hope stares at Josie with disappointment  "I told you not to bring them Saltzman" Hope shakes her in disappointment, "Hope.. I-I  didn't",  Hope didn't listen to her and vampire speed to Alaric and snapped his neck , Lizzie and Josie screamed ,Josie runs over to her dad lifeless body on the ground , while Mg and Kaleb dashed towards Hope trying to snap her neck  ,Hope says a spell and snapped Mg and Kaleb necks , Landon stood frozen in fear  , Hope walks up to Landon and says " Even for a Phoenix ,your weak and I don't know why I even dated you , you would think you try and fight me but nope your just a well.... a Pussy "Hope says bluntly to Landon .

Hope goes through Landon chest and rip his heart out " God , I always wanted to do that to him" Hope laughs and drops his heart by this time Rafael had shifted into a wolf

Rafael wolf 

 "Oh the big bad wolf " Hope says and  laughs , "lets dance " Hope says , Hope shifts into her white wolf .

Rafael and Hope circle around each other  , Rafael charge at Hope  and Hope let him get a few hits so it seem like he was winning , Hope beat Rafael on his neck then threw his against a tree and started clawing him hard on his stomach and bites hi...

Rafael and Hope circle around each other  , Rafael charge at Hope  and Hope let him get a few hits so it seem like he was winning , Hope beat Rafael on his neck then threw his against a tree and started clawing him hard on his stomach and bites his neck , she moves back and Rafael caught up and started  running after Hope and bite her neck . After a few minutes Rafael   bowed  his head in submission and defeat  after that he shifted back in his human still on the ground bleeding . Hope shifted back and said a spell to put on some clothes . "Now that is settle " Hope charges at the beast  hiding in the forest and bites its neck and black blood started falling from Hope mouth while biting the beast and ripped his head off and the body disappeared  She wipes her mouth and spits out the blood "God that was awful " Hope says in disgusted . Hope starts walking back to Josie and starts smiling evilly , Josie look at Hope with tears in her eyes "Why?" Josie ask sadly, "I told you if you bring them I will kill them , but I left you off with a warning next time I wont let them live Josie" , Hope says honestly . "Well I had my fun for tonight , we will see each other again love "  Hope says and smiles and vampire speed to her bike and left .