Chapter 2

Hope you guys like it😊
_________________________

THE NEXT DAY

3rd POV

[Reporter]#1: Scientists have confirmed a Spatial Quake on the Sun which was million times greater than the Eurasian Spatial Quake.

[Reporter]#2: Now Spatial Quakes are happening in outer space? Could this be end of human civilization?

[Reporter]#3: After that Spatial Quake an powerful solar wind hit Earth that even the magnetic fields weren't able to stop it completely so Earth's temperature is risen by 2º C and some of the dry forests has caught fire and many Satellites around Venus and Mercury were burnt to destruction.

[Reporter]#4: Scientists also named it as Cosmic Spatial Quake or Cosquake because they can't be compare to any Spacequakes we have witnessed.

The whole world was traumatized with this news... Both Ratotskar and DEM was shocked by its news well Isaac now wants to meet the reason aka the Spirit.

AT DEM OFFICE

Isaac: If this Spirit is stronger than her then I definitely wants to meet her!!! Haha!!! Now this Spirit has got my interest!!!

Even DEM saw the Cosquake with its satellite.

AT RATOTSKAR FACILITY

Kotori was now on line with Elliot and other(loyal) members of Round Table.

Elliot: Looks like this time this Spirit will be dangerous.

Kotori: I think so Sir even the Spirits Shido sealed was scared by that blast even our satellite got Destroyed so we weren't able to see its face.

R.M(member of Round Table): So Commander Itsuka will Shido will be able to seal this Spirit?

Kotori: Don't Underestimate us!!!

R.M: Dont take me wrong here but is Fraxinus ready to go to Space?

Elliot: We are making it capable of it and now with this news we have speed the construction. So Fraxinus EX will be ready in 3 days.

AROUND ELSEWHERE

Phantom/Mio: This Spirit is much powerful than me I think we'll I hope I see him soon.

THE NEXT DAY

BACK TO THE SUN

Now the Sun Spirit was standing on the surface of Sun.

???: ......................

Oh yeah he still don't know anything which means he is just like a new born child.

Then he looked everywhere and only saw Sun's Flame.

???: ....................

He then snapped his fingers and a weapon started forming but he Destroyed it after forming with a snap.

He then looked towards the direction of planet Earth and he felt something weird from there.

But then some Meteorites started heading towards him.

He looked towards the Meteorites and all the Meteorites got disintegrated.

This ability is known as 'Eye of Destruction' when he feels anything hostile he will just look at it then... Out of existence.

He then junped and made its way towards planet Earth. Though he travels with the speed of light which is his normal speed.

When he passed through Venus a certain blonde hair girl saw a glimpse of him.