Chapter 7

Hope you guys like it😊
_______________________

1st January

Y/n POV

So today Earth completed its Revolution around Sun.

It's a big event for Humans.

Right now I am going towards a temple with Shido and the girls idk why Mio don't come.

Tohka: *purred face* Y/n~~~ temperature around you is good. Thanks for the heater.

Shido: Yeah bro you are like a fire moving with us.

Y/n: Hmm.... Welcome I guess.

We then reached the temple.

Then Idi what Japenese people do and then started praying.

Y/n: *praying in mind* To all the gods please hear my prayer, I am not asking for anything for me I am happy with  everything I have... I am praying for prosperity of this beautiful creation of yours and it's residents. I wish for no discrimination, no racism, no wars or conflicts, equality everywhere that is my only wish I am not asking for anything else. Thank You for listening my request.

I then looked towards Shido and girls waiting for me.

We then roam around and then we found Nia and Natsumi.

Nia: Oh hey Boys!!!*temperature around increases since arrival of Y/n* Ah~ so good~ Boy you are like our personal heater~

Natsumi: *purred face* Arigato Y/n San~

Y/n: Your Welcome.

Kaguya: Hey Y/n today is new year why don't you smile? You are still on that emotionless mood.

Reine: Even I would like to see it.

Y/n: I don't feel emotions that's it. I will smile when I will feel that emotion called Happiness.

Nia: Aww~ I can imagine you will look super hot when you will smile like me.*smiles while showing her teeth*

Y/n: Hmm.......

Nia: Btw Boy thanks for the save that day do I owe you something?

Y/n: Your Welcome plus after all this time the Sun never says to Earth that "You owe me." Look what happens with a love like that, it lights the whole sky. This line was written by a person named Hafiz but it I felt those lines and just Like that You don't owe me anything.

I then looked towards the girls and they were blushing including Reine.

Y/n: What?

Girls: You........ smiled.

Y/n: Huh?

Nia: *blush* OH MY GOD YOU WERE LOOKING SO HUSBANDO EDITION BOY!!!!!!!

Kotori: *blush* Even I agree you look good while smiling.

I looked towards Reine who was still blushing and then she spoke.

Reine: *blush* You were really looking handsome.

Y/n: Maybe because felt the term happiness. However I still don't know the feeling happiness.

Shido: Hehe. Well dude looks like we got our New Year present 'The smile from Sun'.

Y/n: Hmm.........

Nia: Btw boy could you help me?

Y/n: What is it?

Nia: Well I want to make a new antagonist in Silver Bullet however you seems perfect for the antagonist. Do could you show me your powers?

Shido: I don't think he will allow-