Chapter 10

Hope you guys like it😊
____________________

Y/n: AH!!! *Makes millions of comets shooting them at Mukuro*

Mukuro: *dodging and using Raitabu to direct them back at Y/n*

Y/n: *destroys them with his spear* Hmm you are quite strong... However... *Eyes shine* This will be your last day.

Mukuro: <Segva> *goes to seal his angel's power*

Y/n: *appears in front of her and kicks her on the chin sending her away* Bad way of dealing with me, spirit.

Mukuro: *surprisingly her head is still intact as she spits a broken tooth* Tsk... You have come to hunt Muku...

Y/n: Of Course, I came here to eradicate you out of existence itself... *Summons a fireball as it starts getting larger and larger*

Mukuro: Alright then, Muku is ready to take the attack...

Mukuro had something in plan.

Y/n: Turn into ashes!!

The large fireball got thrown at Mukuro.

Mukuro: <Michael>: <Raitabu>

She formed a giant portal making the fireball go into it as the portal opened behind Y/n hitting him right on the face.

Mukuro: *proceeds to get the fuck out if there*

Y/n: *no damage as he looks for Mukuro* Tsk... How can I let her escape that easily!?

Kurumi: *shoots at Y/n*

Y/n: *looks at Y/n and goes to her as she was still in Chariot of Ra* What?

Kurumi: Ahh! Finally, you listen!

Y/n: Sound doesn't travel in vacuum.

Kurumi: Sure. Sure. Now, why do you go angry at that spirit?

Y/n: She formed a black hole.

Kurumi: That's it?

Y/n: ... *Nods*

Kurumi: (-_-) With that judgement, you are on the wrong side...

Y/n: Black Hole is one of the things is that you call "Hate". I hate it.

Kurumi: Still she is a Spirit, you need to think calmly around her.

Y/n: ...

Kurumi: Yes.

Y/n: .............................................................................
................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................ Hmm, fine I will kill her painlessly.

Kurumi: *facepalms* Oh c'mon!!!!!!!

(Timeskip brought you by chibi Sun Y/n looking at James Web Space Telescope.)

Shido POV

Right now we were looking at Mukuro who just appeared at our location. Maybe good luck?

Kotori: Shido, <Ygddrafolium> will help you in breathing and maintain pressure at the same rate as your body pressure. You just need to go and talk with Mukuro.