Chapter.1 (Back to the past)

This is a rewrite of my old story, i hope you like it.

Also Izuku can use OFA up to 25% and he his blackwhip, so this will take place after season 4.

Enjoy

"Izuku Midoriya please come to the principal office." Nezu said this trough the intercom.

Izuku looked confused, he was pretty sure that he didn't do anything wrong the last two weeks

"So what did you do this time problem child?" Aizawa said while looking at Izuku.

"I don't know.. i'm pretty sure that i didn't do anything the last two weeks to cause a problem." Izuku replied, while thinking about it.

Aizawa sighed and said with a tired voice:" okay, just go already." Izuku stood up from he seat and walked to the door to leave the class.

After a few minutes of walking to the principal office he arrived. Izuku knocked on the door and after a few minutes Nezu said:" come in."

Izuku walked into his office and when Nezu gestured for him to sit down he did so.

"So Midoriya do you know why you are here?" Nezu then asks with his signature smile. Izuku replied with:" no i don't.. did i do something wrong?"

"No that's not it. I have to ask you to come here, because i have a favor to ask." Nezu then said. Izuku then nervously asked:" if i may ask? What for favor is it?"

"I wanted to ask you Midoriya if you could test a invention of Hatsume." Nezu then says. Izuku then thinks:' did i do something to upset him.'

"So what for invention is it?" Izuku then nervously asks, because knowing Mei a lot of things could go wrong.

"I am not sure." Nezu then replies. Izuku responded with:" great..."

Nezu just lied know, but it will be for a greater cause and also some one told him, Gran Torino and Recovery girl to not tell any one.

Nezu already knew before the new year started that Mei was going to build a Time machine, the only thing that was asked from him was that he made sure that Midoriya was the one that entered the time machine.

"Then you can go to the suport-departement and i will inform Aizawa about it." Nezu then says with a smile. Izuku bows to Nezu and walks out of the principal office and heads to the suport-departement.

When he arrived outside of the suport-departement, he slowly walked up to the door and then he slowly opend the door to not get a explosion into his face.

When Izuku knew that the cost was clear he walked into the room. And what he saw was one big machine.

Hatsume saw that Izuku entered the room, so she ran to wards him and immediately asked:" so you accepted it? Good because then i don't need some one else DNA first."

"What do you mean with i need DNA first?" Izuku then asks. Hatsume replied:" oh that's simple, i need some one's DNA first so that it only locks on to one thing and not everything in the room."

"Oh... so how did you get my DNA?" Izuku then asks while. Hatsume replied:" oh that is also simple, when you where testing one of my baby's i took some DNA."