Chapter Six

Today was the day that Stephanie will be going back to hogwarts for her 3rd year at hogwarts. She was very excited mostly because of the triwizard tournament. She got up and went into all the boys rooms and shook them awake until they finally got up she did have to throw water on Blasie though. Stephanie headed downstairs and went into the dining room and sat down and ate her breakfast. Soon the boys came downstairs and sat down at the table yawning and stretching. "Goodmonring boys!" Stephanie greeted them all they only mumbled a hello back as they were all very tired. "Are you all excited to go back to hogwarts?" Narsicca asked walking into the dining room. "Of course I'm very excited for the triwizard tournament the most" Stephanie said smirking "Alright do you have everything packed?" Lucious asked they all nodded in response "Good we will all be leaving in 10 minutes as I do not want to be late" Lucious says leaving the dining room again. Once everyone was ready they left and apparated to the train station. "Alright so here is your money for the year and if you need any more at any time of the year then send us a letter and we will owl you more money" Mrs.Zabini said hugging Stephanie and then Blaise "And stay out of trouble Stephanie I'm looking at you" Mr.Zabini said. "Aw come on it was last year I have matured sooo much and she had it coming!" Stephanie complained "Alright well you guys should get going please write to us this year and stay safe!" Mrs.Nott says waving at the 6 of them as they got on the train. "I can't believe that it's already our 4th year at Hogwarts it feels like only yesterday that we were boarding the train for our very first year!" Theo says as they all sat down in a empty compartment. "Ya and I remember Stephanie wouldn't let go of my arm when we first arrived at Hogwarts!" Blaise says laughing "Hilarious aren't you" Stephanie says sarcastically rolling her eyes grinning "Aww and now she doesn't even want to be seen with you" Draco says laughing. They talked and went and got sweets from the trolley and ate the sweets until they finally arrived at Hogwarts.