Chapter Eight

Stephanie woke up to the sound of the shower, she turned over and saw that Draco had left a note "Good morning darling hope you slept well, we're going to hogsmeade after classes so get ready i am going to be busy all of today so see you then, love D.M." Stephanie got up and went into the bathroom and hopped into the shower, she used her favourite shampoo that smelled like mint, and used her favourite body wash that smelled like watermelon. Once she was done she got out of the shower and brushed her hair and teeth. She decided on no makeup today and just some blush,mascara and clear lip gloss. Stephanie curled her hair a bit at the ends but not that much, once she was ready she left the bathroom and changed into a black skirt, white shift and her Slytherin tie and she wore black high heels too (She looked like a bad bish💅😋).  When Stephanie walked out of her dorm she ran into Crabbe "Oh hey Crabbe what are you still doing here? Shouldn't you be in class right now?" Stephanie asked "oh yeah but I felt sick so Professor Snape let my go for the rest of the day!" Crabbe said excitedly "Rightttt now we're you just faking it or did you actually feel sick because idk with you sometimes Crabbe" Stephanie says laughing "Nah I'm fine but I remembered that i had summer homework for 5 of my other classes so I had to get out of that" Crabbe says grinning. "Well I got to go to class now so I'll see you at lunch bye Crabbe" Stephanie says walking out of the Slytherin common room. Stephanie walked to her first class which was defended against the dark arts with Professor Mad eye. "Hey Steph how was your summer?" Luna asked as Stephanie sat down next to her "my summer was good and you will never guess this buttt..... I'm getting married to Draco!!!" Stephanie says excitedly just as Luna was about to say something "wait your the one who is going to be marrying Draco? You don't deserve him I'm much prettier than you!!" Astoria says(I know that in the books that she is in a different year but just for the story pretend she's in this year) "oh please don't embarrass yourself I'm much more powerful witch than you, my family is much more powerful and richer than yours, I'm literally the heir of Slytherin and I'm way prettier and hotter than you and don't even get me started on my grades compared to yours" Stephanie scoffed "W- we- well I-I um shut up! Your all talk and no shit and your not even that pretty it's just because of your family name that your even marrying Draco!!" Astoria exclaims going red and storming off to other side of the classroom knowing that Stephanie was right. "Well as I was going to say that's brilliant Steph I'm so happy for you and I mean I can't say I'm surprised I mean everyone knew even if it wasn't a arranged marriage that you and Draco would end up together anyways! Your like soulmates" Luna says smiling "thanks Luna and you will definitely be invited!!" Stephanie says laughing along with Luna. They went through all there classes with nothing really happening and soon they had all there classes done, Stephanie walked up to her room to go and get ready for her and Draco's date, she put on a tight fitting black dress and a leather jacket over it and a different pair of black heels, that the heels were green looking snakes wrapping around the heel, she put her hair up into a half up- half down, and for the jewellery she put on a green diamond necklace and green eyed-snake earrings. For her makeup she put on dark green eyeshadow and fake eyelashes and put dark green again lipstick. Once she was fully ready she walked out to where she found Draco already there "Omg when did you get here I didn't even hear you come in?" Stephanie asked looking surprised "I came a while ago you look absolutely stunning by the way ready to go?" Draco asked putting his arm out for her to take "of course!" Stephanie says taking his arm.