Part Nine

Draco and Stephanie walked down to hogsmeade and then went into the 3 headed broomsticks and sat down at a table at the back. "So how was your day did anything happen?" Draco asked Stephanie "not really I mean when I told Luna about how we were in a arranged marriage Greengrass overheard me and came over but it was fine she ended up running away" Stephanie said laughing, Draco laughed along with her "I never did like her anyways so you want butter beer? Asked Draco "sure I'd love some" Stephanie said "great I'll go order them now be right back" Draco says getting up and kissing Stephanie's forehead and walking up to the counter. "Ugh great dumber and dumber and the mudblood are here" Stephanie mumbled seeing Harry,Ron and Hermione walk in. In a few minutes Draco walked back with two glasses of butter beer "here you go Steph" Draco says sitting down and passing Stephanie her butter beer " thanks dray did you see who's here " Stephanie said rolling her eyes nodding her head to her left "ugh great the famous golden trio are here they better not come over or I swear I will hit them over the head with something" Draco says grinning as Stephanie started laughing. After a hour of talking they decided to leave and go to the other shops so they got up and left, they first went to honey dukes and got boat loads of sweets. Then they went into a few more shops and got some new quills and even more sweets once they were done they started heading back up to Hogwarts.