𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝟭

Alarms went off as the young Zoldyck, Killua, broke through metal gates to reach his older sister, Y/n. They had to escape together. He couldn't take his family anymore. As his brother, Milluki, appeared infront of him in attempt to stop him, he wasted no time to stab Milluki. Groans of pain could be heard as Milluki collapsed to the floor.

"Y/n! Y/n! Which room are you in?" Killua shouted out.

Upon hearing his voice, Y/n, banged on the metal door that kept her confined. She had been injected with a type of poison that weakens a person so she could not break out. That was the one poison that the she wasn't trained to take.

"I'm here!" Her voice boomed as her loud banging increased in volume.

Killua had planned the perfect timing to escape. Barely anyone was at home, It was just Milluki and his mother left. Milluki was easily defeated as he was weaker than Killua and their mother was still trying to get back into the house with the butlers

He broke through the metal door and Y/n appeared behind it. Knowing what to do, they both ran to the nearest window and jumped down, landing perfectly on their feet. The kimono Y/n was forced to wear in order to look feminine restricted her from running as she normally did but she could manage. After all, she was an adult with much more experience. They ran and ran to the large gates of their house and pushed it open with all their might. With their strengths combined, all the gates had opened. They ran as fast as light before the security guard could catch them.

After minutes of running, they made it to the city. They did it. They escaped! Both of them started panting. They were worn out. Killua was worn out from breaking the doors while Y/n still had the poisons effects on her.

Killua grasped both of Y/n's hands and said, "We escaped,sis. We're free!"

Tears of joy dripped from Y/n's eyes. She was out of that hellhole. She hugged him tightly and whispered her thanks repeatedly. Once they both got out of the hug, Y/n wiped her eyes dry.

"Now, lets get you out of that annoying kimono and get you some proper clothes, shall we?" Her brother asked as he grinned at her.

Y/n smirked and nodded. Being Zoldycks, they were rich so shopping for a few outfits was nothing. Y/n strolled, looking at store to store as joy grew inside them while Killua used his skateboard. Finally, she found a store she liked. She walked in and picked 2 outfits to wear in the future and 1 for now.

the one she'll change into (imagine them in your size)

the other 2

She took the outfits and brought them into the dressing room

She took the outfits and brought them into the dressing room. She locked the door and tried on all the outfits. They had fit her perfectly. The outfits had complimented her [body shape] perfectly. (gentle reminder that you still look beautiful in everything even if youre chubby and every other body size) She took the clothes off and put her kimono on again so she could go pay. It was true that Y/n looked stunning in her black and gold kimono but it had restricted her from running as fast as she normally did. On the other hand, the outfits she was going to buy was stretchy and comfortable. Even the skirts had safety shorts. Satisfied, she unlocked the dressing room and went out to pay. Killua was still skateboarding outside to pass time. When she got to the cashier, she placed the outfits on the counter and smiled.

"That'll be $161.50,maam" The cashier said.

Y/n nodded and got her purse out from the sling bag Killua had brought from home. The bag was fairly large being able to carry Y/n's weapons which included knives, poison and different objects. In the bag, she had also kept money for food and clothes and a space for her to fit her clothes.
She quickly paid for her clothes and asked, "Is it alright if I immediately change into one of these?"

The cashier nodded before giving Y/n her clothes. Y/n grabbed them and ran back to the dressing room after thanking the cashier. She stripped out of her kimono and put on the black long sleeved shirt followed by the cream sweater vest. She slipped on her jeans and tucked the tops into it. Y/n looked at herself in the mirror with a smile. She had never worn clothes that she actually liked before. Her wardrobe was strictly controlled by her cruel mother. Joy bubbled up inside her as she ran out of the store back to where Killua was.

"You look great!" He complimented.

Y/n smiled before asking, "Where should we go now? This place is still rather near to the mansion,"

He grinned at his older sister.

"Ever heard of the hunter exam?"

She knew what he meant instantly and grinned back. They were gonna take the hunter exams! Killua had gotten boat tickets while Y/n was shopping that could bring them to the island the Hunter exam was being held at. It was departing in about 30 minutes so they both walked to the ship and got on in advance.

Thank you for reading chapter 1! Next chapter will be a timeskip to the island the hunter exam is held at^^ do remember, this is a rewrite. I have unpublished the old chapters to avoid confusion. I also hope you guys like the outfit choices I gave :) goodbye my lovely readers~