𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 3

Y/n had been running with Hisoka when she suddenly felt guilty. Friends was never a normal thing for the Zoldycks. They were assassins after all. The sentence, "Assassins don't need friends,", had been drilled into her mind. She tried hard not to think about it but her expression made it clear she was stressed. Seeing that, Hisoka patted her shoulder.

"Is something the matter?" He asked.

His question showed concern but his tone was the opposite. He sounded amused. Like he was filled with joy to see Y/n in such a vulnerable state. She quickly snapped out of her thoughts and shook her head.

"I'm alright. Say, you wouldn't mind if I left you to go with my brother, would you?" Y/n asked after responding to his fake concern.

"I don't mind. Go ahead," He replied.

Hearing that, she ran off, leaving Hisoka behind. She had saw suspicious looking men staring at Hisoka and did not want to involve herself. She looked around before noticing Killua running with a green-haired boy who looked to be the same age as him. She ran over to Killua and his new friend.

"Killua! Who's this?" She asked.

"This is Gon! Gon, this is my elder sister, Y/n," Killua said.

Gon gave Y/n a big smile.

"It's nice to meet you, Y/n! I hope we can be friends!" The young boy said cheerfully.

She smiled at Gon. His smile was so bright, it was blinding.

Hi, sorry for the small chap after ghosting this app for so long. This chapter is imcomplete as i rlly have no clue what to write. Can u guys give me ideas in the comments? :) I'll use them and hope it gives u the well deserved enjoyment!