Arrival

We arrive at Naboo and I can not stop looking at the view. The fields, the houses, everything is beautiful here. 

Ben Pov

"Come on, I have to show you something. Close your eyes." My hand interlocks with hers and she holds on tight.  I take her to the fields. The ones with bright flowers growing. The ones with the blue butterflies. "Open your eyes." 

She looks around and a grin forms on her face as she says, "It's beautiful." 
I stare at her with awe. The way she bounces when she's happy. The way her eyes sparkle in the sunlight. The way she has the softest smile anyone could imagine. All reasons to love her. She catches me staring and giggles, "What?" 

"I like your hair like that." 

"Oh shut up." Grabbing my arm, she pulls me up against her- allowing me to gaze into her soft brown eyes that are being framed by long, beautiful lashes. "Kiss me." I do as she wishes and pull her closer, catching my breath before I let my lips meet hers. 

In that kiss, I am home. No one else could make me feel like I do with her.

She lays down, her head on my lap. I take her buns out of her hair and let it down, revelling the softest hair you could imagine (apart from mine of course).  

"I love you." She whispers as her eyes close. I stay for a few minutes and once she's fully asleep, I lay as she does and sleep. 

The next morning

"Have fun last night?" Finn greets me at the Falcon's entryway. 

"Shut up! I don't know what you're thinking, but we probably didn't do it." He laughs at my comment as Leia walks over. 

"We have a plan. You, Ben and me will go to the Senate. They will know my mother. and may be able to help with finding an army to fight against the first order. Poe and the others will stay here in case of trouble." Everyone nods in agreement, not that they can disagree anyway, and we head out again. 

It's a long walk but eventually, we arrive at what must be the Senate room. I've never really been into politics so I do not know why Leia decided it was best for me to come along, especially as there could be First-Order spies anywhere. And Ben, he's only here as Leia probably doesn't trust Poe enough yet, which I do not blame her for. 

A man opens the door, "Hello." Ben takes my hand a squeezes it to wipe away my nerves and surprisingly, it works.

"We're looking for Lya Tardun. Say it is Leia Organa."

The man leaves and arrives again with a lady. "Leia? It's been a long time since I last saw you"

A hopeful smile forms on Leia's face as she says, "We need help. The First Order is trying to find us and we need to get rid of them before anyone else dies. Unfortunately, we lost many of our soldiers in a battle."

"I think I may be able to help. Would you like to come in?" We are lead to a room with a sofa and table.  

"Lya, this is my son Ben and his girlfriend, Rey" 

Girlfriend

I could get used to that word.