Lessons

"Ok now you've learnt the Jedi code and have trained in fighting, we need to meditate. We do it every day to stay calm and to keep from the Sith. Watch me."

I sit down, legs crossed, and whisper "Be with me" repeating it every few seconds. After a few tries, I hear voices, "Let the force guide him," one says.

"Stay strong, he will turn," another says, it sounds like Luke. A grin forms on my lips.

I lower myself down and Ben stares at me. "You expect me to do that?"

"Yup, it takes time."

He sits as I did - repeating the words, "be with me." His body lifts and he continues whispering. 

After a few minutes, he lowered back down and sighed, "This is never going to work." But as soon as he said that, two figures appeared. One said, "Not with that attitude." Then the other, "Or that outfit." 

It is Obi-Wan Kenobi and Anakin Skywalker! I was so caught up with Luke, I never thought of what it would be like to meet these two.

"I appreciate you trying but if you give up, you are no Jedi." "Rey here is teaching you well, don't give up on her." "Thank you! It means a lot coming from you." He smirks at me and I think I blush. 

"Thank you, Obi-Wan." "Right yes, all we're saying is that you can't give up." They vanish and we get back to meditating. 

***

We work together for another three days until I go up to Leia with my plan.

"He will come here at night, while I watch over, and will sneak onto the falcon with my help. We will then leave the planet and make everyone realise he's changed." I say. She agrees and we wait two more days and it is time.

"Good luck," Leia tells me as I sit on the log. Everyone thinks I do this every night to protect them from Kylo Ren - which I am, just not in a way they would like. That's why they don't know yet. I see a small tie fighter land a mile or so from camp.

Bring it on.