Chapter 1~ Messy hair & upcoming tours

Gabriella's POV-
"Omg Brad look at this!" i laughed as i look at my phone.

"Urg whhaaattt is it??" Brad whined while walking over to the sofa.

"I found this hilarious video of a guy being kicked on the face when he was standing close to a moving train." I cried in laughter watching the dudes face being kicked on the side.
As I hear him coming closer he jumps on top of me while messing up my hair that i just did.

"Bradd! i just did my hair you little brat." I whined trying to fix my hair. I then pushed him off me and began to laugh as I heard him thump on the floor.

"Ow!............. Eh, I find the floor more comfy than you." I see him smirk.

"Oh shut up." I lay my hand in front of him to help him up, instead he grabs my hand and pulls me down with him.

We laugh looking like idiots on the ground. Brad and I have been best friends ever since the day we met in 1st grade. He's been with me ever since then, we were almost inseparable. As the floor started to get uncomfy we got up and headed to the kitchen.

"Hows your mom?" Brad starts a conversation.

I grab some pizza that we ordered and say "Shes back home in Bournemouth. She was at a business trip but now shes back." i state with my mouth full.

"Cool....and have some manners will you." he laughs and grabs a slice of pizza.

Ever since my dad has passed, Brad would always take care and watch over me as well as my mom. He was there when i needed a shoulder to cry on and always understood me, I guess thats how well we are, always checking up on each other. I lived in an apartment in London, while Brad did too with the other boys, Oh yea, I forgot to mention, he's famous now since he's in a band with The Vamps, all of us are really good friends.

"Guess who's old and turning 19 in 2 weeks." He pokes my cheeks.

"Ahah very funny, but that makes you old since your 19 too Brad, and its MY BIRTHDAY ON THAT DAY!!!" i scream.

"Ahah we'll celebrate with a party!" Brad dances with his signature moves making me laugh.

"Yaasss!!! I cant wait!" I shriek.

Brad never fails to disappoint me with parties. He comes up with great ones, last year he did a surprise party bringing all my friends and family from back home. which was awesome. I've always kept it a secret but i always had liked Brad, but I know he would never like me in that way, I was just his friend, but I can't tell him because that would ruin our friendship. He was perfect, chocolate brown eyes, brown curly hair, and dont forget his dimples.

He reaches for his phone in his pocket and reads a text from what i think, his eyes scan the screen and his lips form a frown.

Brads POV-
I've already had a birthday plan in mind for Gabbie, I just wanted to see her happy. She was beautiful, brown long wavy hair, emerald green eyes, and a perfect smile. I've always fancied her but I don't think she would ever like me in that way, she deserves much better than me, I mean she's perfect!

I feel my phone vibrate and get a text from Joe.
Come back to the studio in a bit, the rest of the boys are here, we got some news! -Joe

I feel disappointed as I have to leave Gabbie here.

"Sorry Gabs, but I have to go to the studio, apparently Joe has some news from us boys." I frown.

"Aha good ahead, I'll be fine." she gives me her perfect smile.

"I'll text ya soon." I give her a hug and get ready to go out.

I wonder what news Joe has for me, I just hope its good.

-In the Studio

The boys and I rehearsed a couple of songs we would be performing for our gig tomorrow night in London. As we were almost done finishing one last song i see Dean and Joe talking with each smiling and nodding, I wonder what it was.

"Boys! We got some news for ya!" Joe exclaims.

We come out of the booth and head towards outside.

"What's up?" James asks.

"Hmm I dont know, its nothing big...... but you guys heading onto to tour in America!!!" Dean smirks

Joe laughs as he sees our reactions. James and Tris screaming while Connor joins in, I feel excited too, but what about Gabbi? How long will we be gone for? As i try and stop thinking about anything else, James has to come and speak
"What's up Mate?" I could tell hes concerned.

"Oh, nothing." I try and play it off.

"No, come on Brad, tell us what's wrong." he says

"I said I'm fine okay." I say snapping a bit.

I look at James and the rest, taken back from my words.

"I'm so-...I'm sorry, I'll be heading home now, I'm fine." I whisper at the end.

Before all of them could react and stop me, 'I'm out the door. I just hope Gabs will be fine about me leaving for 3 months in America.

-Francesca.