Chapter 2- Starbucks & Dinner Plans

Gabbie's POV

When my phone buzzed, I was glad to see Nicole's name appear on the screen.

Nicole had been my best friend since the 6th grade, when we ran into each other on the first day of school and we both fell to the ground. We still laugh about that incident. Nicole had been by my side ever since then, and we've been inseparable. I told her about Brad and how much I liked him, but would never tell him.

I answered the phone, and was greeted by an excited voice.

"Hey Gabs" she said.

"What's up?" I spoke into the phone.

"Did you hear? The boys are going on a tour in America!" My heart dropped.

"What?" I whispered.

"You didn't know? They announced it yesterday." she said.

My phone began to ring again, and Brad's name appeared.

"It's Brad, can I call you later?" I asked, still shaken up about the horrible news.

"Ya sure." I answered Brad's call.

"Hey Brad." I said with fake excitement. I couldn't believe he didn't tell me!

"Hey Gabbie. Can you meet me at Starbucks as soon as possible?" He asked, waiting for my reply.

"Sure, I guess." I said.

"Great. See you in a bit!" he said before hanging up.

I threw on a new outfit and rushed out the door to my car. I arrived at the nearest Starbucks, but didn't get out of the car yet.

What was I going to do when he left? What if we drift apart in those 3 months and everything changes? I didn't want him to leave. He didn't know how I felt about him. I opened the car door and went inside.

Brad's POV

After what felt like decades, Gabbie finally arrived at the little coffee shop. I smiled and waved at her and she came and sat down next to me.

"Hey. How are you Gabs?" I asked her.

"I'm fine. How are you." She said. I could tell something was wrong because she wasn't smiling like she always was.

"I'm good..." she said, getting in the long long to order. I didn't know how I was going to tell her. She seemed like she was having a bad day already. We finally got to the front of the line, and Gabbie ordered a grande cookie dough frappe. After I ordered my vanilla bean frappe, we sat down and waited for our drinks.

I looked over, and found a flyer. "THE VAMPS TOUR! Get your tickets now. The shows will be all over America!" I looked over nervously at the flyer hanging on the wall above us, and just hoped Gabbie wouldn't see it.

Our names were finally called and we went to the front of the shop to get our drinks. When we went back to our table, I realized that I would have to break the news to her.

After a couple moments of awkward silence and me trying to plan out what I was going to say, I finally spoke up.

"Gabs, I have to tell you something." I said, my heart racing wildly. She looked up at me with her beautiful green eyes and my heart melted. How could I break her heart?

"What is it, Brad?" She said sweetly. I took her hand in mine and I watched her look up at me suspiciously.

"I'm, I'm going-" I couldn't finish the sentence. My phone began to ring, and Lauren's name popped up on the screen.

Lauren was from a band called Fifth Harmony. Joe and Dean thought it would be good publicity if we dated. Lauren wasn't all that bad, though. She was very sweet, but I didn't have a connection with her like I did with Gabbie. I looked at the beautiful girl sitting in front of me and answered my phone. I could see the disappointment in Gabbie's eyes though.

"Hi Lauren." I said.

"Brad, I need you go out to dinner with me tonight. Joe said there would be plenty of paparazzi there, and we could be featured in a J-14 magazine! This is great publicity." she said. I couldn't believe it. I would have to leave right now! I couldn't leave Gabbie. But, it would be great publicity. I could just tell Gabbie to come over later.

"Uhh... Ya. I guess that would be fine. I'll be over as soon as I can." I hung up the phone and looked over at Gabbie. She was giving me such a sad look, and I felt so bad.

"Gabs, I have to go. could you come over around noon tomorrow? We can talk then." I couldn't believe how rude I sounded.

"Ya that's fine. Go have fun Brad." She said, flashing me an obviously fake smile. I got up and headed to the door.

Gabriella's POV

As we sat down with our drinks, I knew what he wanted to tell me. I decided to pretend I knew nothing, just to see how he would tell me. I even saw him glance nervously at the flyer for their band. I thought he was finally going to tell me, but then his phone began to ring. It was Lauren.

I was always jealous of Lauren, considering she had been dating Brad for about 6 months now. They always did stuff together, like go out to eat and everything. i waited for Brad to get off the phone, but when he did, he told me he had to leave. I flashed him the fakest smile I could pull off, and watched him leave.

-Caitlyn<3