Chapter 5- Cute Boys & Shopping Sprees

Laurens Pov-

Oh gosh, this is going perfectly! I finally have Brad all to myself, no more little Miss Gabriella. To be honest, I actually don't like Brad that much. Ever since he got so famous I just wanted to use him for fame, and so far its working, my manager is good at this stuff! Although hes good looking and stuff, hes not my type, hes too good, I guess I like someone more...hmmm bad I guess. Either way I'll just keep up this love act.

Brads Pov-

As we were walking towards the ice cream parlor, I see Lauren deep in thought, thinking?

"Lauren, are you alright love?" I smiled.

"More than alright." She said breaking her train of thought.

"Alright, just making sure, and we're here." I say opening the door for her.

She walks straight right in without saying thank you, well okay, I guess she doesn't feel right today? Yea maybe thats it.

We were sitting in a booth right after we made an order of our ice-cream. I notice she really wasn't paying attention to what I saying the whole time, which was about what she likes so I could plan a date for us. I try and see what she was looking at, and soon she was staring at a guy about my age, black skinny jeans, white t-shirt, leather jacket, and tattoos, your basic bad boy. As I got annoyed, I told her that I would be using the restroom to freshen up a bit.

"Umm yea of course, just don't take too long." She says fluttering her eyelashes.

"Whatever just keep looking at your new lover boy." I mumble so she wouldn't hear me.

Laurens Pov-

I had to admit that boy was pretty darn hot. I guess you could say he's my type. He saw me staring and walked over to me.

"Hey, I know this is pretty fast, but do you think I could get your number, or is that boy you're with your boyfriend." he asks.

"What no hes just a friend of mine." I say smirking towards him.

He nods and I hand him my phone letting him type his number, he winks and leaves towards his car.
Soon after I see a text from Gabbie on Brad's phone. Ugh what does she want.

Gabbie- Hey Brad, what time are you gonna pick me up again, Im here in starbucks already, its no rush though. :)x

I try and figure out his passcode and with a few tries I finally got it, which was 0000, really Brad.

To Gabbie- Oh hey can we actually cancel today, I'm busy today.
And...send.

I soon delete the messages and put his phone down, just in time as Brad comes back from the bathroom and our ice creams come.

"Hey Brad after can we go to the cinemas." I ask pulling the puppy face.

"Ahah yea I guess we could." he says trying to remember If he was doing anything else, which he wasn't anymore

"Yayyy!!!" I say kissing his cheek, resulting him to blush.

Brads Pov-

After the movie, Lauren begged to go to the mall and buy new make up, which I said yes too, when I just wanted to go back home and sleep.

"OO! Brad can you buy me this one please!" Lauren squeals over a lipstick.

My eyes almost pop out seeing the price, $80 dollars for a piece of lipstick! Stupid sephora.

"Uhh umm yea sure." I hesitate purchasing the lipstick.

The whole day consisted of more shopping and more stores that Lauren wanted, to be honest I got really bored and started to get annoyed. Every store she went she begged for me to buy her what she wanted. I think my credit card is pretty much empty now.

Soon it came to the end of the day and we walked back home. A quick goodbye and a quick kiss on the cheek.

'Thanks Bradders! I had a good day today."She giggles kissing my cheek and shutting her door.

"Yeaa I had a fun day too." I say sarcastically walking away.

I soon reach home and turned on the tv. Soon I came up with a picture of me and Lauren in the mall, her .smiling at clothes and makeup while I'm behind her staring into space.

"Looks like the Hollywoods new teen couple went on a date today, seeing from they just came back from the Movies and loving boyfriend, Brad, takes her out shopping. What do you guys say, do you ship Brauen? Or from what others say do you ship Bradiella more?" the interview says.

I soon jump out the couch, remembering I was suppose to meet Gabriella in starbucks!

Gabbies Pov-

After waiting for about 10 minutes in Starbucks I decide to text Brad.

To Brad- Hey Brad, what time are you gonna pick me up again, Im here in starbucks already, its no rush though. :)x

I sent him the text and wait for him to reply.

From Brad-Oh hey can we actually cancel today, I'm busy today.

I read the text again, disappointed and angry seeing as Brad blew me off again. I just hope it was just him being busy and doing studio stuff.

I sigh walking back home changing into something comfortable. I take my makeup off since I'm not going anywhere and change into a baggy top and just joggers, I put long socks on since my feet were cold from the tile floor. I soon turn on the T.V. I put on a movie and get some ice-cream from the kitchen. I miss being with my bestfriend, us being lazy and just cuddling and watching.

It was now evening and the movie just ended, I decide to change the channel and soon hopped on a picture of Brad and Lauren...from today. I pick up the remote and make the volume louder.

"Looks like the Hollywoods new teen couple went on a date today,seeing from they just came back from the Movies and loving boyfriend, Brad, takes her out shopping. What do you guys say, do you ship Brauen? Or from what others say do you ship Bradiella more?" the interview says.

I feel tears start to form in my eyes. He blew me off again, with Lauren.

My twitter starts to blow up. Hashtags and feed between:
#Brauren
#Bradiella
Most people say they ship Bradiella better, but right now, I couldn't care less of Brad.

-Francesca