☆breaking and entering☆

(Y/N)'s POV:

I rushed back to my room and opened it only to see the one and only Thomas Jefferson sitting on my bed. "Well hello there darlin'," Thomas said standing up, he took my hand in his and kissed it, well now I have to wash my hand. I thought grabbing his hand tighter, "yea yea come on we have shit to do today buddy," I said bringing a very confused and slightly offended Thomas to the living room.

"Okay everyone! Welcome, drumroll please, mister magenta man!" I said sitting Thomas on the floor. "Why does he have to be here!" Alex complained, "can it Hamilton we have to figure out whats happening, not complain about Thomas, you do that on your own time," i said putting my hands on my hips.

I waited for a moment expecting to hear another crash, nothing, good. "Alright, you're all probably confused and so am I, I've decided you guys are gonna stay with me for the time being because you guys have been dead for almost 300 years and things have changed," i said looking at them all sternly.

I opened my mouth to speak but something-someone fell on my back. They immediately stood up and held out their hand, "i am so so so sorry miss, are you alright?" I looked up to see James Madison with a worried expression. I took his hand and stood up, "yea ill be fine James, no worries," I said.

"Don't question how I know your name ill explain that in a minute,". James nodded and sat down next to Thomas. I sighed waiting yet again for another crash, I looked around suspiciously, after waiting for a moment I shrugged and looked back at the pairs of eyes staring at me.

"Welcome to America, we are currently in Iowa and the weather is..."I paused to look out the window,"cloudy, but I know not to trust that because it could easily start raining at any moment," i said pausing to listen for another crash. "My name is Y/N, I am 12 years old, and welcome to my home,".

They all stared at me and some glanced at the person next to them, "what?" Aaron pointed behind me and I turned and jumped back with a yelp. I took a deep breath and calmed down a little. I saluted and bowed slightly, "good evening General Washington, and welcome to Iowa," I said folding my arms behind my back and standing up straight.

"No need for that miss, if I may ask, what is Iowa?" I smiled and stepped back slightly. "Iowa is one of the fifty states of America sir," Washington's eyes grew wide as he stared down at me. "Fifty? Are you sure?" He asked, I nodded, he smiled and looked over at the others.

Suddenly there was a loud thump from the pantry and I ran to it. I opened it to see none other than King George iii with his crown tilted so he couldn't see. "Where am i?! I demand to know at once!" He said moving his crown. I laughed and held out my hand, "sure-" "no! I will not be touched by a peasant girl!" He shouted.

At this point everyone else had gather to see who it was. "Fine, stay in there i don't care," I said shutting the door in his face causing him to screech. I walked away as the door opened and a very angry George stepped out. I smiled, "you said you didn't want help dude!" I said in defence.

"You could have got someone else to help me!" He said. Washington stepped in front of me and George coward back a little. "Thats enough George," Washington said, I smiled smugly. George huffed and sat down next to Samuel who smiled and rubbed his shoulder to calm him down.

I heard a crash from my room and sighed, "I don't think I can handle anymore you guys," I groaned walking back to my room. I opened the door and looked around being confused because I didn't see anyone. I heard a thump from my closet and swung open the doors. I gasped and smiled, I held out my hand and watched as the one and only Charles Lee shyly took it. (Sorry if Charles isn't your favorite but he's mine so this might be weird to some of you)

"W-where am i?" He asked looked around at my room. "You're in my house, which is in Iowa," he looked down at me with a slightly scared look but mostly confused. I lead Charles to the living room and he stood with me as I walked in front of the guys again. John death glared Charles so I squeezed his hand.

"Why, out of all the people I know does he have to show up!" Alexander whined like a small child, I mean, he was the right size to be a child. (Sorry ill leave)
I sighed, "Lexi if you're gonna complain I could put you outside," Alex looked at me in confusion. "Its summer, and with those clothes on you wouldn't last ten minutes," I said glaring at him slightly. Alex put his hands up in defense as I sighed.

"Alright we need some rules for this house if yall are gonna stay here, one no fighting, I will not hesitate to hit you, two, you will listen to me because this is technically my house, three, don't bother me at night unless its important or I talk to you first, fourth and final rule, if I'm not here Washington is in charge, got all that?" I said, they all nodded and Thomas scoffed slightly.

I turned to him slowly and smiled, "got a problem?" I asked, Thomas shrunk back slightly. "You said no fighting, but with Hamilton here that might get hard," he said plainly, my smile faded as I grabbed Thomas by the collar "Thomas I will personally make you sleep on the basement floor for a week," he put his hands up and I let him fall back into the couch.

"Jesus christ," George breathed, "Jesus can't save you now," I said slowly staring at George. He shrunk back and I began to walk back to my room, "ill be in my room if you need me,". Alex shot up "you didn't tell us how you know our names!" He said.

"Ooohh, its because there's a musical about you," I said. Alexander stopped, his eyes growing wide, "what?" He asked. "Theres a musical about you, and all of those guys are in it," I said pointing to everyone else. "Really?" He asked getting you excited, I nodded. "Thats so cool! Oh my God! I can't believe it!" He said happily. "Take that Jefferson!" Alex shouted.

I smiled and walked back to my room, I sighed laying  down on my bed. I turned on the lights in my room to (favorite color) and pulled a blanket over my head. It took me a moment to process what had just happened when suddenly there was a knock on my door. I sighed, "who is it?" I asked sitting up and looking at my door. "It's Samuel, can I come in?" Samuel asked quietly, "yea go ahead," I answered as the door opened.

"I know you said not to bother you, but where are we going to sleep?" Samuel asked looking at me, I thought for a moment and then grabbed a piece of paper and began to scribble the layout of the house. I numbered the rooms and wrote down the names of who would sleep where. "Samuel could you go tell everyone to meet in the living room in about two minute?" I asked, Samuel nodded and left the room.

I sighed to myself wanting to collapse on my bed, I shook my head to keep myself awake and folded the piece of paper and walked out to the living room. Everyone was already there, I smiled, I stood in front of everyone and unfolded the paper reading over it to make sure that it looked good. Everyone watched me intently waiting for what I was going to say.

"Alright, it has been brought to my attention that I have not given you guys a room, well I thought about it and have decided who will stay in what room. Thomas, James, and Aaron will stay in room one, Alex, John, Laf, and Herc will stay in room two, Washington, King George iii, and Samuel will stay in room three, and Charles can stay in room four,".

"How come Charles gets a room to himself?" John asked. "Because that's how I wrote it, I'll put signs on the doors in a minute but right now just wait for a bit," I said walking back to my room. I grabbed four pieces of paper and wrote the numbers on them with who was in the rooms. I heard shouting, it didn't sound like fighting, which surprised me.

I walked down the hall stopping in my tracks as I saw Alex crying? "Oh Phillip I missed you!" He shouted hugging a kid who was also crying. I stepped into the room and they all looked over at me. "Hm, I guess Charles has a roommate, or me I don't care," I said plainly. Alex looked offended "I am not letting that thing anywhere near my son!" Alex said. "Ooo~ ouch, I'm so hurt," Charles said pretending to be offended.

"I mean...Phillip could sleep in my room, thats fine with me," I said shrugging. At this point I was immune to anything this universe would throw at me. Wait isn't Phillip like 19? Oh well, this won't come back to bite me in the ass later...I hope.

×~~~○♧○~~~×

Wow two chapters in one day? Thats almost a record

-Fox