☆pizza time☆

Y/N's POV:

"Yep, that's all, thank you," I said hanging up and putting my phone down. "Alright, the pizza will be here in like thirty minutes, I ordered some soda so you guys can try that to," I said sitting on the couch. "Can you explain what pizza is again?" Phillip asked sitting on the arm of the couch. "Heaven, next question," I said playfully.

I leaned back over Washington's lap and scrolled through my phone. Washington glanced down at me but didn't say anything,

《Smol Time Skip brought to you by a very tired me》

The doorbell rang and I hoped off the couch to go get it. I opened the door, the pizza man stared down at me, "hello, are you're parents home?" He asked. "Yeah, but they're busy so the sent me to get it," I lied handing him the money and taking the boxes. "Okay thanks bye," I said closing the door.

I set the boxes on the table and got some plates, I set them on the kitchen island. I called the guys in and gave them their pizza and soda, I sat on the couch with mine and waited for the chaos to set in.

"Sweet Jesus this is good," I heard Aaron say from across the room. A few others tried it but Thomas had the best reaction. "I think I'm about to die, its burning my mouth," Thomas said completely serious. He tried drinking the soda but apparently that only made it worse.

While he was 'dying' Phillip got scared because the cheese fell off his pizza and onto his leg which probably burned. I got to watch all the chaos unfold and it was like watching one of those old grandma shows that have huge drama every five minutes.

+~~~○♡○~~~+

I'm very out of ideas so I won't be writing for a while so I can think of some more,

-Fox