☆the story of how it happened☆

I decided to write out the story of how Jefferson accidentally hit Y/N during an argument because i'm out of ideas and this seems like a good idea and you're not aloud to tell me its not.

So enjoy whatever this is

+~~~○◇○~~~+

Y/N's POV:

I sat on the couch leaning against Laf as I doodled on a piece of paper. Alex and Thomas were fighting again and I tried to put in my earbuds and play music but I still couldn't tune them out. I groaned and tried to ignore them but they were being so loud. This was probably the worst fight they've had, I'm not even sure what they're fighting about this time.

Everyone else in the room looked just as annoyed as I was, except for Washington who was probably used to this by now. I couldn't even hear the TV which had been turned up to almost full volume, James had tried to calm them down but that only ended in Alex yelling at him, which then lead to Thomas yelling at Alex for yelling at James.

I wouldn't be surprised if the neighbors called to complain about the noise coming from these two. I glanced around the room, nothing was interesting enough to distract me from the yelling. Normally I get scared when people yell but its not directed at me so its just annoying. I fully expected to have permanent hearing loss from this stupid fight.

I glanced up at Laf who looked 100% done with the situation, everyone else's face matched his, annoyed. I sighed, if this goes on for more than five more minutes I'm going to end up killing one of them. I stood up and walked into the kitchen, I got a cup of cold water and drank it in a weak attempt to calm myself down.

I set the cup down and walked back into the room and leaned against the door frame and sighed. This has been going on for almost thirty minutes! I'm going to go insane if this keeps up!

I speed walked in front of Alex and took a deep breath. "Could you two shut up for-" suddenly a stinging sensation was all I could feel on the side of my face. I fell to the floor and held my cheek, tears began to form in my eyes as more shouting started. The stinging never faltered, it just stayed and hurt like hell.

I felt someone beside me but I could barely concentrate on anything besides the pain. Tears rolled down my cheek as someone pulled me close. "Y/N? Hey look at me kiddo," Herc said looking at my cheek, it was probably red. Laf was on the other side of me rubbing my back, I covered my mouth trying to hold back my sobs.

I could hear Washington yelling at Thomas, but Herc picked me up and brought me back to my room. He sat down on my bed with Laf sitting down next to him. I took in a shakey breath and sighed deeply, "just breathe kiddo, its okay," Herc said calmly. "son amour," (its alright love) Laf said cupping my cheek and rubbing it with his thumb.

I took a deep breath and let it out, I calmed down slightly and leaned on Herc. They both smiled warmly at me, I could hear Herc's heart beat which was calming in a sense. I closed my eyes and kept my breathing at a steady pace, once I was calm I looked up at them and smiled slightly.

"Thank you,"

×~~~○♤○~~~×

Made this up as I went and I actually really like it

-Fox