Going to the museum (part 1)

None of them know Dream. Dreamons are a species of mobs that can be friendly or hostile. Sleepy Bois Inc. as a family because it's amazing. Tubbo and Nikki are just there because of Tommy and Wil. The story switches POV's a lot.
I just wanted to give Wilbur someone so there's some Wilbur x Nikki. The fanart isn't mine and is not related to the story, I just thought it was good. I don't remember the artist, sorry!

Techno POV

"Hey guys!", Phil said excitingly as he walked in to the living room.

"Yeah, dad?", Wilbur asked.

"Guess what i got us?", he asked, and before any of us could respond he had already answered.

"Passes for the new Dreamon Museum!"

"They made a museum for those things?", Tommy asked.

"Oh yeah! I've heard of that! It's the one downtown isn't it?", Wilbur chimed in.

"Yep! There's 2 extra passes if you want to bring Tubbo, Tommy."

"Can I bring Nikki?", Wil asked pridefully, showing off his new girlfriend.

"Tubbo would like the cute ones, plus it sounds pretty cool to be honest.", Tommy agreed, ignoring Wilbur.

Wilbur looked over at Tommy, dramatically looking offended.

I wasn't really into the idea, plus, I needed to study for my finals. Wil did too, but he would already be preoccupied with Nikki. Also, more annoying people? No thank you.

"No," I responded in my regular monotone voice.

"Awww, come on Techno! It'll be a fun family bonding experience." Wilbur encouraged.

"Yeah, come on Techno! Are you scared or something?", Tommy said mockingly.

"Are you kidding me? Those things are weak, I just don't want to go."

"I heard they have some really dangerous ones near the end.", Phil added, trying to persuade me.

"Ughh, fine. I'll go, I'll go." I gave in.

~~~~~~~~~

We all got in the car to Tubbo's house because we were gonna pickup him and Nikki there.
As long as I stayed away from the group, it wouldn't be that bad.

"We're here!" Phil yelled from the front.

We all got out of the car and walked up to the front of the interactive museum.

~~~~~~~~~

Tommy POV

Phil, Techno, Tubbo, Wilbur, Nikki, and I are currently in line for this cool experimental-facility-museum-zoo-thingy. Tubbo and Nikki wanted to go because there was a petting area for the friendly dreamons. Wilbur was probably only going to spend time with Nikki.

Techno seems pretty bored, probably because we're still in the friendly dreamon area. To be honest, I want to see the scary ones too.

After a while, I realized that techno wasn't even with us anymore.

~~~~~~~~~

Tubbo POV

"Phiiiiillll," Tommy said, seeming bored.

"Yes, Tommy?", Phil responded.

"Can we go look at the hostile dreamons now?"

"Yes," Techno said out of no where. I honestly forgot he was here.

"Jesus Christ, man! What the fuck?!"Wilbur yelped, apparently as shocked as I was.

"Tubbo? Nikki?" Phil asked for our opinions, ignoring Wilbur yet again.

"Sure! If it's fine with Tubbo, we already pet the cute ones." Nikki responded.

"I'm fine with it, lets go!" I agreed.

Techno POV

We started walking down a corridor with a sign that said, "From here on out, please do not interact or touch the dreamons."

There were less people and the dreamons looked more aggressive than the previous ones. A lot of them had erratic movements and red eyes. A few of them even had horns or wings.

This was getting interesting.
~~~~~~~

Ok, sorry for the short chapter (596 words)! I went to sleep at 3 yesterday so I am exhausted.
There will be less speech and more story/details in the next one.

Also, I don't know how to let you guys comment. I'll try to fix it, or you can and I'm just a dumbass.

Hope you have a wonderful morning/ afternoon/ night!

- Author San