Interesting... (part 2)

The fanart at the top isn't mine and is not related to the story, I just thought it was good. I don't remember the artist, sorry!

3rd person (no ones POV)

They all looked around, amazed and scared at all the creatures staring at them. It was much louder in the friendly area, it was a lot quieter in this area.
Tubbo was hiding behind Tommy and following him like a puppy dog, Wilbur looked worried but was trying to hide it, and Phil just looked uncomfortable. Technoblade, however, looked like a kid at the candy store.

"These things look way stronger than the wild ones," techno said, trying not to sound too excited as to not hurt his pride.

"Yeah, they do." Tubbo said

"..." Tubbo just stood there, not following Tommy anymore.

"Welp, looks like we're done!" He said, sounding ecstatic.

"Come on Tubbo, techno seems excited for once in his life. Let's just stay a little longer," Phil said, trying to convince him.

"Y-yeah, Tubbo. Are you scared or s-something?" Tommy asked, his confidence having left a while ago

"We can stay like 10 more minutes, than leave and never come back?" Wilbur said, although it sounded more like a question.

"Fine, but I'm coming back here by myself," Techno added.

Techno POV

We all separated (finally) and I went further to the back. I decided to just look around. I saw this little tiny one by itself in a cage. Wait-

Small, most likely a child.

By itself, probably doesn't have parents.

...Orphan

Wait no. Let's walk away from that before I commit a felony.

There was one with horns and red eyes and I took a picture of it cause it looks cool.

It's been a while, I should probably get back to the group-

What's that?

I saw a big metal room with only a small glass panel on the door. There couldn't be a Dremon in there, could there? I walked up to it and looked through the "window".

Oh?

There was a Dreamon in there, it looked similar to the other ones but something was different. It looked like it was staring directly into my soul. It stared at me, motionless, yet there was so much emotion in it's eyes. There was a warning sign on the door. That's even weirder, none of the other Dreamons had warning signs.

Interesting...

Just as I was about to look around for an employee to ask about the room, I heard Phil's voice.

"Techno! We're leaving! Where are you?"

"I'm coming!" I yelled back, probably disturbing the other people around us (which wasn't very many).

~~~~~~~~~~~~

We all got in the car and dropped Nikki off. Tubbo wanted to stay with Tommy longer, so they were having a sleepover at our house.

When I went to bed I couldn't stop thinking about that Dreamon. It had piqued my interest.
There's no way I could fall asleep like this, my head is clouded with questions.

Why did they put the Dreamon in a separate room?

Why did the Dreamon look so creepy yet comforting?

When can I go back?

I decided to try not to worry about it.

...

Oh, boy did that fail.

~~~~~~~~

I woke up the next morning feeling horrible. Well, technically I never fell asleep so I didn't wake up. It's the weekends so luckily I don't have any school. I went straight to the kitchen, not bothering to get ready properly. I grabbed my favorite mug and got some black coffee.

"I still don't understand how you can drink that shit."

"Jesus fucking Christ! " I didn't even realize Tommy was there.

"Oi, dickhead! There's a child here!" Tommy, a child, who is also cursing, just said that to me. Okay, this family is weird.

"Hey! I'm not a child. I'm literally older than you!"

"But you're too wholesome and cinnamon roll-y."

"I curse all the time, what are you talking about?"

Just then, Wilbur came downstairs.

"Morning Tommy, Techno, child"

"I AM NOT A CHILD!" Tubbo yelled, sounding like a child.

"You are all children, " Phil added.

Wait, when did Phil-

"Why do people just keep popping in out of nowhere?!" I yelled, frustrated and grumpy.

"I just walked down the stairs, not nowhere. " Phil said, looking at me weird.

"I'm leaving, "

"Oh, dear Brother, don't leave! For I have yet to say my goodbyes!" Tommy said dramatically.

I flipped him off as I walked back upstairs with my coffee.

~~~~~~~~~~
Okay! I hoped you guys liked this chapter, it was honestly just filler. I swear there will be more plot in the next chapter.

(726 words, I improved☺️❤️)

Hope you have a good morning/afternoon/night!

- Author san